Who you got South Side versus South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

32 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

LOL, you couldn't have seen Wooddale this year to say no one else can score 20 lol. Jalen Brown had 20 last night, LOL, 24 the game before LOL. The little guard was their MVP in district tournament, they have a few guys who can hurt you but we will see. Basketball Gods, please, please, make Jackson SS vs Wooddale...

So is Jalen Brown there now? I am confused. 

You act as though that was terrible LOL, Montverde has murdered everyone this year..they undefeated LOL with 8-9 D1 guys and 3 guaranteed pros. It's okay if you didn't know Jalen was there, I mean you admitted it but he also wasn't there when I watched Wooddale beat yall during the summer missing 3-4 guys LOL. Didn't know I knew that did you LOL...

24 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

So is Jalen Brown there now? I am confused. 

Yes, Jalen Brown left Trezvent and has been at Wooddale this year. Word is he will be at TN Prep next year. He gets overshadowed by Lawson. He was in the ESPN Top 60 at the begining of the year. 

According to ESPN he's a 4 Star 82 overall 6'4 175 guard. Lawson is a 4 star 84 over 6'6 170lbs

Other recruiting outlets have Brown ranked above Lawson. 

1 minute ago, warmachine7954 said:

Yes, Jalen Brown left Trezvent and has been at Wooddale this year. Word is he will be at TN Prep next year. He gets overshadowed by Lawson. He was in the ESPN Top 60 at the begining of the year. 

According to ESPN he's a 4 Star 82 overall 6'4 175 guard. Lawson is a 4 star 84 over 6'6 170lbs

Other recruiting outlets have Brown ranked above Lawson. 

Oh ok I don’t know or haven’t heard anything about him. I thought he transferred! Oh well I am still running a box in 1 on Lawson. 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh ok I don’t know or haven’t heard anything about him. I thought he transferred! Oh well I am still running a box in 1 on Lawson. 

Why, according to you, he isn't good LOL...Why would you box and 1 a guy living off his brother name LOL..

4 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

You act as though that was terrible LOL, Montverde has murdered everyone this year..they undefeated LOL with 8-9 D1 guys and 3 guaranteed pros. It's okay if you didn't know Jalen was there, I mean you admitted it but he also wasn't there when I watched Wooddale beat yall during the summer missing 3-4 guys LOL. Didn't know I knew that did you LOL...

It’s no secret we lost to Wooddale this summer! I wouldn’t look to much into that game! Brown did nothing the games I was at then. I aint too wondered about him! We shall see how it all goes! I hope to see y’all.