Who you got South Side versus South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

2 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Why, according to you, he isn't good LOL...Why would you box and 1 a guy living off his brother name LOL..

Because every time I seen him he gets his points off of garbage plays! Long rebound and he puts it back. I haven’t seen many jumpers or 3’s. All or mostly put backs

28 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Because every time I seen him he gets his points off of garbage plays! Long rebound and he puts it back. I haven’t seen many jumpers or 3’s. All or mostly put backs

LOL, okay man..it's obvious you haven't seen him or Jalen Brown..ask Bolivar what he did to them last night..4 straight treys opened the game up but keep thinking he just a garbage guy LOL..Hopefully you get a chance to see LOL...

16 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Why you think that? I think they will try & look to slow us down. If we stay out of foul trouble & SG go cold from the 3 ball like last night, we win by 30

I think that based on what I watched in the Semi Finals. I have seen these two teams a couple times this year but not many. South Side is the deepest most skilled team I have seen this season. That is why. I know anything can happen but I just don't see South Gibson matching up.

17 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

It’s no secret we lost to Wooddale this summer! I wouldn’t look to much into that game! Brown did nothing the games I was at then. I aint too wondered about him! We shall see how it all goes! I hope to see y’all.  

@HawkGuy06 @SayWhat

What was the score in the summer league scrimmage? Not looking for an exact number, ballpark.  And who were the two teams playing without?

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

I think that based on what I watched in the Semi Finals. I have seen these two teams a couple times this year but not many. South Side is the deepest most skilled team I have seen this season. That is why. I know anything can happen but I just don't see South Gibson matching up.

We are going to run them out the gym tonight! 

59 minutes ago, Jokur said:

@HawkGuy06 @SayWhat

What was the score in the summer league scrimmage? Not looking for an exact number, ballpark.  And who were the two teams playing without?

Don't remember but they were up pretty good in that game..I remember it being at St.Benedict and they were up the whole game. SS made a run at the end but it was pretty much over and that was when there no Brown but SS didn't have big kid if I remember correctly either. They were missing 2 starters, 2 guards as well...Wooddale. I think Alvin Miles was there then as well for them during that time. By the way, that was a pretty cool lil thing in June, I think it's moving to Murfreesboro this year and then back next year. I hope not though.  You can say don't take to much from it (not you Jokur) but there was a look into what could be. Jackson SS wanted to win, it didn't have the feel of an average summer league game. I hope Wooddale plays SS too, so we will see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SayWhat said:

Don't remember but they were up pretty good in that game..I remember it being at St.Benedict and they were up the whole game. SS made a run at the end but it was pretty much over and that was when there no Brown but SS didn't have big kid if I remember correctly either. They were missing 2 starters, 2 guards as well...Wooddale. I think Alvin Miles was there then as well for them during that time. By the way, that was a pretty cool lil thing in June, I think it's moving to Murfreesboro this year and then back next year. I hope not though.  You can say don't take to much from it (not you Jokur) but there was a look into what could be. Jackson SS wanted to win, it didn't have the feel of an average summer league game. I hope Wooddale plays SS too, so we will see.

Y’all won by 2