2020 Class AAA Sectionals Discussion Thread

TribalEmpire

On 3/7/2020 at 10:48 PM, Tnfootball1234 said:

If Stone makes it to championship game then AAA is really down. Blackman coaching gave the game away to them tonight. 

You obviously have only seen Stone play just that one game this year. They are legit. They have already beaten Maryville and Science Hill in the regular season and played Bradley close. It will be an excellent State Tournament. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UCBaller said:

You obviously have only seen Stone play just that one game this year. They are legit. They have already beaten Maryville and Science Hill in the regular season and played Bradley close. It will be an excellent State Tournament. 

This is true only seen them at Blackman. In my opinion Blackman has the better team Stone had the better coach. They could definitely surprise me. 

51 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

This is true only seen them at Blackman. In my opinion Blackman has the better team Stone had the better coach. They could definitely surprise me. 

I definitely saw some nerves from them against Blackman. They knew they were on the verge of making school history. This is the first time any team in Cumberland County has made it to the glass house in AAA. Hats off the the Lady Blaze for playing tough the entire game as well. It was a dogfight. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Upvote 1

On 3/8/2020 at 10:45 PM, Bearettesalltheway said:

The whole game except for when the technical was called bradley was up between 6-10 points most of the way. Tullahoma threw all they had at us but we adjusted. Props to tullahoma for pulling a huge comeback in the 4th. Hard to do against the #1 team in state

On 3/8/2020 at 11:16 PM, Tnfootball1234 said:

I can’t wait to watch you eat crow. 

:roflol:   :roflol::roflol:

Hey Bearettesalltheway 

12 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Parsons was very good. His downfall was that he was too much of a "hot dog".

I saw him play probably 4-5 times over the course of his career. Sometimes there is a fine line between "hotdog" and confidence. He danced all over that line for sure, but he was really fun to watch. I had forgotten the name until I saw it just now. I feel really old suddenly.

1 hour ago, PEARLBALL said:

I saw him play probably 4-5 times over the course of his career. Sometimes there is a fine line between "hotdog" and confidence. He danced all over that line for sure, but he was really fun to watch. I had forgotten the name until I saw it just now. I feel really old suddenly.

Lol! Don’t we all. He was a sniper from the arc when three pointers were new. Always had such a-for lack of a better description- beautiful shot.