Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

On 8/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Call me what you want but I'm setting right here looking at my two Alcoa and Maryville tickets with the Bojangles Buy a 4pc Chicken Supreme Snack Get One Free Coupon on the back of the ticket. I'm also not going to go spreading any untrue rumors and you better read this very closely, I was told that Maryville is only going to allow William Blount 100 tickets for the first football game. Take it for what it's worth their taking this thing very seriously at Maryville. Even if you were one of the eleven hundred ticket holders and you had four tickets last year or even more you are only allowed 2 this year. The parents, band family, band, season ticket holders and 100 visitors are all that's going through the gate. The only positive thing is that I only had one ticket last year and I had to buy two this year. Now with $50.00 worth of free chicken dinners and an extra Alcoa ticket everybody in town would buy for what I bought the two tickets for ($120.00) maybe 2020 want end as bad as it started.

Rebelwomen says 300 tickets. Who's wrong???:lol:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Rebelwomen says 300 tickets. Who's wrong???:lol:

When I purchased those tickets yesterday i was told WB was only getting 100 tickets then Scott Cupp sent out something that he had 350 which I am very glad they got instead of 100 like I was told by the person who sold me the tickets. I only wanted one ticket but I had to buy two because they must be seating everyone in groups of two or something. Those tickets weren't numbered and all seats will be filled as people come in. This is going to be one of the craziest football seasons ever and I wouldn't even want to try and get a ticket for any of our away games if it was this wild to get a home game ticket.