Lady Hog-Eye Terminated?

panther14

Thanks for the update. I hope that the director will reinstate Coach Riddle. I’ve followed LA basketball and Coach Riddle’s career for many years, and she has a great record as a player and coach. 

She was a member of the 1990 state championship team (first championship in any sport at LA I believe) and a member of the 1993 NCAA Final Four team at Vanderbilt. I believe Riddle was also recruited to play at Stanford.

After playing at Vanderbilt, Riddle coached at Oneida and led the team to a couple of state tournament appearances. She then moved to Knoxville Farragut for a few years in a rebuilding effort. At LA, Riddle has well over 400 wins (and well over 500 in her coaching career) along with a state title, a runner-up trophy, and several state tournament appearances.

Riddle has given her all to LA and to her players, even while facing a serious battle with cancer a few years ago. Hopefully she will be reinstated as coach very soon.

Edited by Hogeye1909