Gatorade State Player of the Year is...

Indian

Bleedblackandgold, When talking to the people from Gatorade, I did share your concerns with them. Seriously I did. I gave them your screen name and everything. Told them you were a hard person to get in touch with however, that may be why nobody contacted you. Apparently they really didn’t care about your opinions and decided to give their award to the person they believed best deserved it. Kinda crazy how they did that isn’t it?

16 minutes ago, Dixiedog23 said:

Bleedblackandgold, When talking to the people from Gatorade, I did share your concerns with them. Seriously I did. I gave them your screen name and everything. Told them you were a hard person to get in touch with however, that may be why nobody contacted you. Apparently they really didn’t care about your opinions and decided to give their award to the person they believed best deserved it. Kinda crazy how they did that isn’t it?

I didn't even start this thread- yet you come at me.  So since you are so worried about my opinion- Madison Hayes is completely over hyped and we will all see that next year as she sits on the bench.  She has the worst attitude of any high school girl I have seen on the court.  She curses players, yells at her own teammates, is cocky, and looks to her dad for coaching instead of you.  She has a 3.0 GPA.  This award was not based on character or scholastic ability.  It was based on individual stats.  Something Madison has worked on for five years.  Which is exactly why her season is over.  Basketball is a team sport. Why don't you go at the person who started this thread?  All I did was agree.  Which is my right as an American citizen.  I have NEVER singled her out or said anything to discredit her personally- YOU assumed I was talking about her when I said Miss Basketball finalist should be able to get their team out of district play.  Yes, she is a great basketball player.  She has great stats.  Congratulations!!! Next time you have a good player come through your gym maybe you should try coaching their attitude- that will take them much further than basketball. 

4 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I didn't even start this thread- yet you come at me.  So since you are so worried about my opinion- Madison Hayes is completely over hyped and we will all see that next year as she sits on the bench.  She has the worst attitude of any high school girl I have seen on the court.  She curses players, yells at her own teammates, is cocky, and looks to her dad for coaching instead of you.  She has a 3.0 GPA.  This award was not based on character or scholastic ability.  It was based on individual stats.  Something Madison has worked on for five years.  Which is exactly why her season is over.  Basketball is a team sport. Why don't you go at the person who started this thread?  All I did was agree.  Which is my right as an American citizen.  I have NEVER singled her out or said anything to discredit her personally- YOU assumed I was talking about her when I said Miss Basketball finalist should be able to get their team out of district play.  Yes, she is a great basketball player.  She has great stats.  Congratulations!!! Next time you have a good player come through your gym maybe you should try coaching their attitude- that will take them much further than basketball. 

I would like to personally invite you as my guest to come and visit one of our workouts after school. Madison of course will be there and you can meet her and have a conversation with her and see her workout. Maybe we could change your mind. Would you like for me to set this up? I do not know you or have any problems with you, because I know nothing about you. However when you talk about one of my players then I will defend them. So I would love for you to come to a workout and meet me and my players. Do you want to do this?

35 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

You are 100% completely out of line. I would be willing to bet that you have NEVER had one conversation with Madison or know anything about her. You need to stay off the message boards and find something else to do with your life. The coach is actually being very pleasant with you with his comments, which he should not be. You seem to stir up trouble on here more than anything else, so from now on just go to the Bradley games and cheer them on and try to keep your mouth shut about kids that you know nothing about.