Pearl-Cohn vs East Nashville

ecu

PC is a great experienced team and added one of the top PG’s senior Marcus Fitzgerald as a transfer this season & has a AA Mr. Basketball Finalist. PC has a legit chance to win the state tournament this season. I don’t see how Creekwood can even come close vs. PC 

East Nashville is great young team that has 5 losses to the #1 Ranked Pearl Cohn - 4 times & 2 ranked Mount Juliet 1 time. Only one senior that gives them true minutes. Community has the record on paper, but their strength of schedule is weak. They haven’t seen speed and quickness like they’ll see Monday night. Community vs East will be the better game. I think East will pull out a close win on the road. 

3 hours ago, ballinup90 said:

PC is a great experienced team and added one of the top PG’s senior Marcus Fitzgerald as a transfer this season & has a AA Mr. Basketball Finalist. PC has a legit chance to win the state tournament this season. I don’t see how Creekwood can even come close vs. PC 

East Nashville is great young team that has 5 losses to the #1 Ranked Pearl Cohn - 4 times & 2 ranked Mount Juliet 1 time. Only one senior that gives them true minutes. Community has the record on paper, but their strength of schedule is weak. They haven’t seen speed and quickness like they’ll see Monday night. Community vs East will be the better game. I think East will pull out a close win on the road. 

Pearl Cohn ain’t #1 tho! Maybe for the district, not in the state tho that’s us Jackson South Side! We #1 in the state! 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Pearl Cohn ain’t #1 tho! Maybe for the district, not in the state tho that’s us Jackson South Side! We #1 in the state! 

Midstate. Sorry. Jackson SS doesn’t play anyone either. Y’all strength of schedule is weak too HawkGuy

PC is 10-15 points better than SS.  

Edited by ballinup90

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We are #1 in middle TN. That's a,aa,aaa and privates. Hopefully we will see each other soon but plenty of games to be played.

10 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

We are #1 in middle TN. That's a,aa,aaa and privates. Hopefully we will see each other soon but plenty of games to be played.

Yea I heard y’all players talking bout us! Tell them to keep winning & we gon stop all that talking y’all doing up there! But we taking it one game at a time. No guarantee in West Tn that you make, our Substate game here is no cakewalk! I think Covington is #5 in state & we #1 in AA! One game at a time, we humble! 

8 hours ago, BALLknowitALL said:

Congrats to Pearl Cohn. 

Pearl Cohn as I said in another thread are an ELITE team. They need a good draw and have great chance to be in the gold ball game. 

Community, great basketball and atmosphere and honestly place to play. They have possibly best boys team ever there so I have heard, in a traditional just loving basketball place.

You CANNOT sleep on East. If you are basing it off of tonight East #0 did not play, a very physical guard. Anyone know why? #24 is a much better shooter than he showed tonight. I think Community and East will be good game. Believe this first time since community has moved up to AA been in this position. Maybe experience will play a factor. East has like 5 losses, 4 to pearl cohn and 1 to Mt.Juliet. 

I Might have to drive out to ole Unionville for that game.

Good luck to All! 

Any news on why #0 didn't play and if he will be available on Monday?

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea I heard y’all players talking bout us! Tell them to keep winning & we gon stop all that talking y’all doing up there! But we taking it one game at a time. No guarantee in West Tn that you make, our Substate game here is no cakewalk! I think Covington is #5 in state & we #1 in AA! One game at a time, we humble! 

Talking about y'all naw but this past trip to Memphis a lot of teams had to a lot to say about y'all and us but true good luck. We are also humble as always.