Pearl-Cohn vs East Nashville

ecu

2 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I saw the video after the East game of #1 on PC calling out Jackson Southside :D This SS team is not as good as the one that beat East in the state championship game a few years ago. AA is wide open in my opinion should be a fun time at the glass house here in a couple of weeks. 

The East Nashville isn’t that good either! I know it sounds like I am being funny, but when have Pearl Cohn ever been relevant? 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

The East Nashville isn’t that good either! I know it sounds like I am being funny, but when have Pearl Cohn ever been relevant? 

EN is probably one if the youngest teams in the state AA & they have a chance to go to state. 

PC hasn’t been relevant/but they have a Mr. Basketball finalist #24, a D1 transfer PG #1 & their best player is #30 6’7 shooter. They’re all seniors. They have a legitimate shot to win state. 

21 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

EN is probably one if the youngest teams in the state AA & they have a chance to go to state. 

PC hasn’t been relevant/but they have a Mr. Basketball finalist #24, a D1 transfer PG #1 & their best player is #30 6’7 shooter. They’re all seniors. They have a legitimate shot to win state. 

No way they win the state. Good team but not great.

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

PC has a good squad. Like I said though AA is wide open in my opinion. I could see  Wooddale, Ss, Aloca, PC, Fulton all winning it if they get hot. Main thing is who will shoot the ball the best at the glass house. I know Wooddale and Fulton have been there in the past few years. It’s definitely a different atmosphere and court than what most of these teams are used to. (The other AA teams that are left I don’t know much about. One of them could surprise all of us) 

Edited by Tnfootball1234

27 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

PC has a good squad. Like I said though AA is wide open in my opinion. I could see  Wooddale, Ss, Aloca, PC, Fulton all winning it if they get hot. Main thing is who will shoot the ball the best at the glass house. I know Wooddale and Fulton have been there in the past few years. It’s definitely a different atmosphere and court than what most of these teams are used to. (The other AA teams that are left I don’t know much about. One of them could surprise all of us) 

Can't leave out the new school Community High. People sayin there loaded.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ballinup90 said:

I get what you are saying PC bruh, that success is in the past 2 years! What else has Pearl Cohn done? Let me enlighten you: 

2019-2020

23-3

2018-2019

17-11

2017-2018

10-16

2016-2017

12-18

2015-2016

15-11

2014-2015

23-8