Pearl-Cohn vs East Nashville

ecu

53 minutes ago, jn2rons said:

^ what’s your point? The kids from Southsides ‘14 class still have eligibility?

where they do that at?

Point is... you take away yalls last 2 years(which one is 17-11) record away & y’all speaking on we ain’t played nobody! Stop it! Y’all can’t win a game lol. Like I said we ain’t talking to y’all we hearing y’all talking all that non sense! I pray we play y’all! I will be meeting each & every one of PC’s fans! 

Will the game tomorrow at Community sellout? Heard it's a basketball community (pun intended) and I will be traveling from out of town to get there, so need to know how early to leave.

As far as the game goes... I hope the home team have and wear their ankle braces. Matter of fact, have them tight because the Jaylen and D1 Will combo will be firing on all cylinders tomorrow night. Line is set at East Nashville -5 as their speed will prove to be too much for the Vikings. 

#SavageSpeaks

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Point is... you take away yalls last 2 years(which one is 17-11) record away & y’all speaking on we ain’t played nobody! Stop it! Y’all can’t win a game lol. Like I said we ain’t talking to y’all we hearing y’all talking all that non sense! I pray we play y’all! I will be meeting each & every one of PC’s fans! 

Not me. I'm from Cali and my boy's team has been out for a minute.

But if someone says you ain't played anyone this year, then it's just that. Who cares what kids did from 5-6 yrs ago. Just sit tight and let it play out. 

That said - If a team can beat East 4x in a season, then they're the truth.

6 minutes ago, jn2rons said:

Not me. I'm from Cali and my boy's team has been out for a minute.

But if someone says you ain't played anyone this year, then it's just that. Who cares what kids did from 5-6 yrs ago. Just sit tight and let it play out. 

That said - If a team can beat East 4x in a season, then they're the truth.

Ok bruh! We will see if East even makes it. 

8 hours ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Will the game tomorrow at Community sellout? Heard it's a basketball community (pun intended) and I will be traveling from out of town to get there, so need to know how early to leave.

As far as the game goes... I hope the home team have and wear their ankle braces. Matter of fact, have them tight because the Jaylen and D1 Will combo will be firing on all cylinders tomorrow night. Line is set at East Nashville -5 as their speed will prove to be too much for the Vikings. 

#SavageSpeaks

Need to be there at least an hour early.