A State Matchup Clarkrange vs Huntingdon

mas1821

I know one thing.  Number 22 is going to impact this game defensively.  And someone from Clarkrange better keep Butler from getting open behind the arc.

This one is Clarkrange's to lose, but if Huntingdon stays out of foul trouble, they have the ability to steal the game away from them.

I'll say Clarkrange by 15.

Edited by mas1821

4 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I know one thing.  Number 22 is going to impact this game defensively.  And someone from Clarkrange better keep Butler from getting open behind the arc.

This one is Clarkrange's to lose, but if Huntingdon stays out of foul trouble, they have the ability to steal the game away from them.

I'll say Clarkrange by 15.

# 22 Brooklyn William's has had a huge impact on our team since she arrived at mid-season. Coach Wilkins has done a great job working her into the system. She's bigtime fast and quick. You better know where she is all the time. Was 3 for 3 behind the arc against Richland. Will pick your pocket in a heartbeat. As coach John Merrit from Tennessee St used to say " shes quick as a hiccup!"

15 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

# 22 Brooklyn William's has had a huge impact on our team since she arrived at mid-season. Coach Wilkins has done a great job working her into the system. She's bigtime fast and quick. You better know where she is all the time. Was 3 for 3 behind the arc against Richland. Will pick your pocket in a heartbeat. As coach John Merrit from Tennessee St used to say " shes quick as a hiccup!"

She’s about to get a reality check when she plays against the twins from Clarkrange. They are speed personified and they don’t get tired. They will break your ankles and help you back up and then knock the 3 down in your face. 

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

She’s about to get a reality check when she plays against the twins from Clarkrange. They are speed personified and they don’t get tired. They will break your ankles and help you back up and then knock the 3 down in your face. 

I hope they don’t mind Huntingdon at least showing up and attempt to compete. What kind of size does Clarkrange have?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Waker said:

I hope they don’t mind Huntingdon at least showing up and attempt to compete. What kind of size does Clarkrange have?

They’ve got one tall girl who’s developed a 3 this year. She’s 6’ and thin but defends well and shoots the 3 very well which opens up the floor for the twins.  They are fun to watch they are so quick and so fast. They can dribble the ball faster than most can run down the court. Forget trying to press them it won’t happen unless you want Clarkrange to shoot layups all day. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

13 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Well...  good news is, she can't guard them both at the same time!

But, I'd bet good money neither of them are near as quick as she is.