A State Matchup Clarkrange vs Huntingdon

mas1821

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

Well...  good news is, she can't guard them both at the same time!

But, I'd bet good money neither of them are near as quick as she is.

Bet!  How much you want? You’ll see when they play. I’m sure she is a great player and it sounds like y’all have brought in a good one!  Where she get recruited I mean where did she move in from?

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Bet!  How much you want?

You will lose this bet bud.  22 from huntingdon may not have the offensive skillset the twins do.  I've seen all 3 play, 22 from Huntingdon is lightning in a bottle.  She will outrun them in a foot race, she will keep up with them everywhere they go.  She will struggle to cover them fully as they have each other to distribute to.  But, in sheer quickness and speed, you can name whatever you can afford because I already know who is quicker.

7 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Bet!  How much you want? You’ll see when they play. I’m sure she is a great player and it sounds like y’all have brought in a good one!  Where she get recruited I mean where did she move in from?

Mas1821 is not a Huntingdon fan. He is just telling you what he has seen. She is fast and her hands are faster. She moved to Huntingdon from Clarksburg. So did her brother. She was not recruited, but the Fillies are glad to have her. All of the girls can shoot the ball from anywhere in the court. Size seems to give the Fillies the most trouble. They just seem to find a way to win when it’s close at the end.

Most of Huntingdon’s girls can move. The team went to state this year in cross country. That was before 22. They are in great shape and that’s why they can usually pull it out in the 4th. Don’t let the Richland score fool you. There were several starters that were a little under the weather. 

12 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I'm not a Huntingdon fan.

I've been watching basketball for a long time, not many at this level I've ever seen that are quicker on D than this girl.

I’m sure y’all are going to say she’s quicker I beg to differ but one things for sure. We are all about to find out real soon!  Bottom line is who wins and who loses.  

1 minute ago, Waker said:

Most of Huntingdon’s girls can move. The team went to state this year in cross country. That was before 22. They are in great shape and that’s why they can usually pull it out in the 4th. Don’t let the Richland score fool you. There were several starters that were a little under the weather. 

How did your girls fare on foul trouble vs Richland? 

Edited by mas1821

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’m sure y’all are going to say she’s quicker I beg to differ but one things for sure. We are all about to find out real soon!  Bottom line is who wins and who loses.  

True.  I pick y'all to win.  Hoping Huntingdon will make it a game.  The twins are a lot to handle.