Round 1-North Greene vs Greenfield

THE KING

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneer42 I am sure the teams do respect everybody and arent underestimating any of the other 7. Everybody is playing good ball to be this far. My reference was to the corvette comment only. I see on here how everyone says we had a good team and Greenfield beat us like a drum every game we played them.  IMO them girls are real good. 

57 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Pioneer42 I am sure the teams do respect everybody and arent underestimating any of the other 7. Everybody is playing good ball to be this far. My reference was to the corvette comment only. I see on here how everyone says we had a good team and Greenfield beat us like a drum every game we played them.  IMO them girls are real good. 

I just see on here East TN as a rule is not getting any respect at all. You would think that they are no good at all and I bet that will not be the case. Midway last year got 0 respect and they beat Eagleville, who beat Clay County.

Edited by pioneer42

I drove down and watched North Greene on Saturday just simply out of spite of hating Betsy and Science Hill and they were the next closest option.  North Greene has some fantastic shooters.  They can shoot the 3 ball really well.  If they're hitting those any night like they were Saturday night, the Lady Huskies will be a tough out.