Will greenfield win class A?

Ballin2020

1 hour ago, SuperFan14A said:

I agree with that. GreenfieldFan has taken it to the edge a couple of times, but that's alright. We're all very proud of our girls, but some of these posters on here are downright offensive and ignorant. I've got family that has been through our program and through Westview's program and I know how they go about their business. Discipline, humility, and respect...for themselves and others. That's why I "snap" back at times myself. 

Let me understand what you are saying. Because some posters have said Greenfield stomped GC and would do the same to Westview they are offensive and ignorant. They not mentioned any names of players or called out any individual out YET you can call out not one but two fan bases of towns and you are not offensive and ignorant. Just because the only posters praising GC are GC posters doesn’t make them ignorant. Just because you disagree with a poster doesn’t make them ignorant. GC had a good team and will always be highly competitive but to trash people you don’t know is ignorant. Now that is #thetruth.

30 minutes ago, lionsupport said:

Let me understand what you are saying. Because some posters have said Greenfield stomped GC and would do the same to Westview they are offensive and ignorant. They not mentioned any names of players or called out any individual out YET you can call out not one but two fan bases of towns and you are not offensive and ignorant. Just because the only posters praising GC are GC posters doesn’t make them ignorant. Just because you disagree with a poster doesn’t make them ignorant. GC had a good team and will always be highly competitive but to trash people you don’t know is ignorant. Now that is #thetruth.

It is all about respect and humility. I seen a team get disrespected all year and said all along Gleason is the second best team in the Region and y’all are going to play them in the first round. Thought it was kinda funny that Gleason being the second best team in the Region and every one knew Gleason was finishing forth in their District Tournament before it was played. Well  GC threw a monkey wrench in the 13 A plans and is still alive in Murfreesboro and all I hear is a bunch of jabs at GC while GC is playing their best ball right now and coming together.i don’t attack other teams and disrespect them like some of these posters. I personally feel bad for every one of these teams. Boys teams, baseball teams....Sad day for all!!

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, lionsupport said:

Yep I agree .  There has been just as many or more jabs from GC fans on here as any other fans from another other team   Of course Everybody is going to be partial to their team and that’s the way it should be.  But no need to take a jab at another team and when it gets jabbed back start whining and crying.   Post a negative post  be able to take a jab back 

5 minutes ago, Youknowitstru88 said:

Yep I agree .  There has been just as many or more jabs from GC fans on here as any other fans from another other team   Of course Everybody is going to be partial to their team and that’s the way it should be.  But no need to take a jab at another team and when it gets jabbed back start whining and crying.   Post a negative post  be able to take a jab back 

You know I don’t know who your team is but I can assure you GC has never won a state championship before going to Murfreesboro and playing it. We have the utmost respect for every team there. You don’t stick around this late and not a have a shot. Any team can have a good day when your team is having a bad one. Just has been like a bad dream for fans of all. Sad day for basketball fans!!

Gibson County has some great fans that know there basketball. The man in charge of the concession stand came over and talked to me at the region tournament. After telling me we had a great team He said it’s just not fair having two girls that good on one team. We both laughed and shared the game as I pulled for GC over UC. As I left the gym a GC lady walked up and said yal could beat a lot of college teams.  She was super nice, very serious and I thanked her. 

Both GCPioneer and Pioneer42 are great guys and know their basketball. As for these GC fans that hide behind a screen name and blow up other teams I have no time for you and I am calling you out, GCfan2 and SuperFan14A. You think you know everything and I have realized the past two days you are just jealous. You hide behind a screen name and throw jabs at our girls. I have remained silent just reading your posts since the tournament started and I have had it. You both give Gibson County a bad name. 

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

You know I don’t know who your team is but I can assure you GC has never won a state championship before going to Murfreesboro and playing it. We have the utmost respect for every team there. You don’t stick around this late and not a have a shot. Any team can have a good day when your team is having a bad one. Just has been like a bad dream for fans of all. Sad day for basketball fans!!

No doubt that only the best survive this late in most cases every now and then you have a sleeper sneak in.   I Agree it’s a sad sad day for all     Hopefully they will get something worked out in the next week or two. I seriously doubt it but just maybe 

3 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Gibson County has some great fans that know there basketball. The man in charge of the concession stand came over and talked to me at the region tournament. After telling me we had a great team He said it’s just not fair having two girls that good on one team. We both laughed and shared the game as I pulled for GC over UC. As I left the gym a GC lady walked up and said yal could beat a lot of college teams.  She was super nice, very serious and I thanked her. 

Both GCPioneer and Pioneer42 are great guys and know their basketball. As for these GC fans that hide behind a screen name and blow up other teams I have no time for you and I am calling you out, GCfan2 and SuperFan14A. You think you know everything and I have realized the past two days you are just jealous. You hide behind a screen name and throw jabs at our girls. I have remained silent just reading your posts since the tournament started and I have had it. You both give Gibson County a bad name. 

You seen me yesterday and although I wanted GC to win it all I would have been happy for you if your team did. We are all very passionate about our teams. Very sad day for us all. We are all small towns and HS basketball is a lot of our lives!!

18 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Sorry to hear that. I've never intentionally thrown any jabs at any of the Greenfield players. Some of the fans yes, but never the girls. I don't know what I'd be jealous of first of all? I don't know GCfan2, so I can't speak for him/her. Sorry the tourney didn't play completely out. I believe it would've come down to Greenfield & Loretto. Good luck to Greenfield in the years to come. It's been fun watching these last 4 years of Greenfield basketball and I'm sure it's been a fun ride. Two great players, who are classy & humble, who'll have their numbers retired and will go on to bigger arenas. I appreciate good play and good players, but poor fan sportsmanship I do not.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I don't know who you are Greenfieldfan (personally). If you will notice, I haven't got on Coach T for a "long" time. I have in the past and have seen "you" hide behind your screen name too years ago. Making cocky, snarky comments as well. I understand that's part of it. Let me ask you, do you agree with some of the comments directed at GC? Surely you don't. Let me assure you I don't  disrespect players on this site ever! I have complimented Chloe many times. The Lehue girls from Westview, Shontelle Poston from Milan, Kyndall Kavin from Westview,  Chassity Fussel from Obion County  and many others. I'm not sure you even know who they are, but I would think you do . I like the way Chloe plays. She reminds me of Heather Butler if you remember her, not sure if you do. A player that could  take over a game anytime they want. Heather Butler was one of the best AA players to ever come from District 13 AA. Went on to play professional basketball. Chloe is in that same category for 14 A. I dont appreciate your comment either about giving GC a bad name. I have been following GC basketball and all sports since the 80's. So I do know a little bit about basketball around 13AA and 14A. I have said numerous times that Greenfield had the "most talented "team there and they should win. But the fact is, anything can happen in a game. That's why they play them. So I don't know where your getting your information from. Do I have snappy replies sometimes to some of the ridiculous post that people put on this site? Yes I'm guilty.  I guess you never have. If you notice I'm only replying to comments like "Monkey Stomped".  "Greenfield would beat GC 10 out of 10 times". "Greenfield would stomp GC and Westview too". So let's not be accusing someone that you know nothing about. Now, you can take offense to my comments,  but tell me where I'm wrong? I usually don't respond to things said about me personally.  I know how Coach T works. You went a little over the top and I don't appreciate it. I'm passionate about GC. Just as you are about Greenfield I'm sure. As I said,  I didn't graduate from GC,  my wife did. I'm just an avid sports fan and support all GC sports and will always do so.  I would expect you would do the same thing about Greenfield sports. Trust me, I'm not jealous! Jealous of what? Please elaborate? GC has been very successful and I pull for teams from this area because it speaks well of 13AA and 14A and how competitive it is when GC is not involved.  You obviously have mistaken me for someone else. 

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

One other thing. We both know Pioneer42. Ask him about what I may or may not know about what I'm talking about? I know him well. So I get snarky in some of my replies?  Yes, but it's never, ever ,about a player. Just the poster.