TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I would really like to chew the fat on this Memphis homeless declaring situation..... Honestly, I just do not have the time to do it. I do not have player in the tourney, but any rational person must admit this is suspect.... For some reason Memphis always gets pass on the rules and regulations from the T$$AA in all sports. It is almost like the governing body is afraid of them for some reason... I just do not get it.  

Coach said one time and I quote " we would rather come to your place and play because any money that is collected at the gate will never make the books. If you will pay our expenses we will come to your place. We would be much better off financially " 

This was football and not round ball but it is the truth. So much crazy, mysterious, explainable, and weird things go on in Shelby county schools.... 

Good luck to all the teams in the tourney. I am personally pulling for the Hawks! I grew up in Jackson TN and they have some really fine kids playing on their team. Also, their coach is a real class act. I personally, would love to see a SSHS vs Wooddale final.  

Thanks for them kind words in your last paragraph! Our players all are raised to respect others & play the game right. Coach Fuller definitely is a legend! Should be a special next 3-4 years for our boys & girls basketball teams 

Just now, Salami said:

May the best team win yall guys PLEASE  calm down we are just here to have a little fun 

Thank you! Some people are in here to be idiots! It’s plenty of stuff people say in here that I don’t like but it’s their opinion! Live with it & let people be great! 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Thank you! Some people are in here to be idiots! It’s plenty of stuff people say in here that I don’t like but it’s their opinion! Live with it & let people be great! 

Much love I am ready to  watch some good games. I just found out I have to work THURSDAY so I cant leave til Friday morning

25 minutes ago, Salami said:

May the best team win yall guys PLEASE  calm down we are just here to have a little fun 

Tell that to the other dude...UC dude...its been pretty calm till guys started throwing around allegations with no merit...Its all in fun but its not called for...those kids.. no kids..deserve that. Wooddale or anyone from Memphis lose nxt week..they not gonna say so..the other team cheated. Just throw ball up, go hoop..real simple

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Because he(Lawson) will not have any help! You are so soft(defensive) when someone stats their opinions about a Memphis team! First off I don’t give a rats butt if neither stays or go! I just heard it dude! And far as somebody beating the great Jackson South Side only time will tell! It hasn’t happened in 32 games so.... 

Arent you pillow soft when anyone says SS??You emotional...!!!! < thats you my guy...remember last week? I sure hope you dont lose as I told you already. I heard the macklin kid is done for yr but did you see me spread on here? Rumors are carried by fools and spread by many. I dont wish ill on kids or other programs...Never have never will..I hope the macklin kid gets better so he can play nxt week. 

10 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah and we are all just as tired of Memphis cheating to win and T$$AA allowing it to happen. We’ve all heard the excuses and the reasons but that dog won’t hunt anymore. The days of saying the kid was homeless or moved to live with an Aunt or Uncle or Grandmama should be over. If a county school in this state gets 1 transfer in 10 years the governing body at T$$AA makes the kids parents jump through hoops to do it. Clearly Wooddale isn’t a basketball Mecca. When this hired gun runs out of kids to play they’ll go back to 0-21 and those state championships that were bought with Nike or Adidas money will still be tarnished. 

Hey we just like to play the best. We don’t care if they cheating or not. Like Ive always said if you got proof then turn them in. If you don’t then you’re just gossiping. You also have to come to realization that Memphis has superior athletes in football and basketball. 

10 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah and we are all just as tired of Memphis cheating to win and T$$AA allowing it to happen. We’ve all heard the excuses and the reasons but that dog won’t hunt anymore. The days of saying the kid was homeless or moved to live with an Aunt or Uncle or Grandmama should be over. If a county school in this state gets 1 transfer in 10 years the governing body at T$$AA makes the kids parents jump through hoops to do it. Clearly Wooddale isn’t a basketball Mecca. When this hired gun runs out of kids to play they’ll go back to 0-21 and those state championships that were bought with Nike or Adidas money will still be tarnished. 

They were AAA 3 years ago. Then they hired Lawson that brought his sons with him who happen to be National recurits. 

Nobody from Adidas or Nike is buying kids in Memphis. You're reaching and are really getting. Can't deny a homeless kid an education nor can you control where kids live. Stop whining because it's getting old. Write a letter to the TSSAA and voice your concern. All the time you spend moaning about it on CoachT you could have written multiple letters to the TSSAA, local, state, and national lawmakers. Do something about it instead of always complaing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Tell that to the other dude...UC dude...its been pretty calm till guys started throwing around allegations with no merit...Its all in fun but its not called for...those kids.. no kids..deserve that. Wooddale or anyone from Memphis lose nxt week..they not gonna say so..the other team cheated. Just throw ball up, go hoop..real simple

Play ball then. Are u going to the Boro

2 minutes ago, Salami said:

Play ball then. Are u going to the Boro

I am playing ball, I'm not calling guys "idiots" or bringing up records from 2 years ago, LOL..That's those guys...like I said earlier, ain't no excuses. When a Memphis team lose next week, Wooddale, Houston, whoever, you won't see me on here complaining and saying the TSSAA need to do something, they cheated/cheating us. Yep, I will be there, I plan to try and make Wed but more likely Thursday.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I am playing ball, I'm not calling guys "idiots" or bringing up records from 2 years ago, LOL..That's those guys...like I said earlier, ain't no excuses. When a Memphis team lose next week, Wooddale, Houston, whoever, you won't see me on here complaining and saying the TSSAA need to do something, they cheated/cheating us. Yep, I will be there, I plan to try and make Wed but more likely Thursday.

Okay keep me posted I will be there Friday morning  should be some good basketball next week