TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

5 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I gather gossip, gossip, gossip from men. Like UC, I will say to you as well, write it down, take to the United States Postal Service, mail, takes about what 3-5 business days depending on where you are? Where you from my guy? It may take less. If you act now, you can maybe get some other interesting prizes and gifts from our sponsors. Email to me though, quicker...I'm sure you can find email on their site?

Haha we all know that does no good whatsoever. Reported or not, punished or not, it still is what it is. No certified mail, fax, pony Express, or your preferred communication mechanism will ever change that. It's so blatant that it's downright comical. Just another asterisk.

5 minutes ago, Salami said:

This should make those other guys on the team win it for him if they play like they did the other nite  it will be trouble for any team

That’s what I am hoping! I hate it for him why(first off of because he is injured) 2nd when you go state it’s different as far as recruiting goes. You will be exposed to a broader level of recruiters. It’s he junior year so I guess it better now, than his senior year! Prayers up B Mac #11 

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

Haha we all know that does no good whatsoever. Reported or not, punished or not, it still is what it is. No certified mail, fax, pony Express, or your preferred communication mechanism will ever change that. It's so blatant that it's downright comical. Just another asterisk.

Like I said, talk talk talk....yada yada yada .....no action...desert snitching here (dry) but not to the real powers that be...gotcha.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Oh trust me I’m on it. I agree the kids cannot be denied an education and I want them all to have the very best one they can get!  But don’t get on here and insult our intelligence and imply these athletes that change high schools 2-3 times are looking for higher education. Lawson was hired to bring a state title just like Penny. I have no issues there or with him bringing his sons with him but the rest of the entire AAU squad doesn’t get the same pass. It’s against the rules and regulations of the T$$ AA Bylaws. 

What AAU squad did they bring in? You want to always make accusations but you don't know the whole story. What kids transfered into Wooddale? Someone on this board might know but do you? 

Like I said before kids are the ones to move not many coaches are out there recruting. Yes, some do. Others aren't goign ot tell a kid ot go back where they came from if they transfer and the school system deems it a legit change. 

No one is screamign about Arlington or Collierville. Both of those schools have coaches that are recruiting. No one bats an eye at other sports like golf, volleyball, softball, or even baseball much. 

19 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

What AAU squad did they bring in? You want to always make accusations but you don't know the whole story. What kids transfered into Wooddale? Someone on this board might know but do you? 

Like I said before kids are the ones to move not many coaches are out there recruting. Yes, some do. Others aren't goign ot tell a kid ot go back where they came from if they transfer and the school system deems it a legit change. 

No one is screamign about Arlington or Collierville. Both of those schools have coaches that are recruiting. No one bats an eye at other sports like golf, volleyball, softball, or even baseball much. 

I'm noticing a trend...can you figure it out Warm Machine?

To UC: Howard is a quick team, yes, but they were beat 3 outta 4 times by Tyner Academy who btw Pearl absolutely embarrassed and wiped the floor with. Not Comparable.

I believe everyone is sleeping on Pearl!! These kids can really play, and they are led by all Seniors. 

Would like to see East win a game and go toe to toe with SS. They are extremely young, but they are the future of AA.

Wooddale presents the most talent, but the most talented doesn't always win. (2014 CPA)

I am excited to get this tournament going. AA is competitive A and AAA not so much 

#METRO 

• Like 1