TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

Typically West, TN has the talent advantage in the state tournament. Middle and East TN has a decided advantage with the ref's. Just how it is. The margin for error with talent usually overcomes everything but not always. Coaching is usually a wash and even at the state tournament leve.

Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. The games are played you have a winner and loser. Nothing will change that or the outcomes. This isn't war and peace. This is about high school kids and getting to the highest level for each class of the state tournament. Someone has to win someone has to loose. 

It's a great accomplishment for every team that makes it  to the tournament.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah tough draw no doubt but there are no gimmies at this level so might as well play them early. Upper Cumberland teams draw all west Tn teams. 

York draws the best team money can buy out of Memphis. Recruits at every position on that team.  Yeah I know who the coach is but Wooddale couldn’t beat a middle school team before he got there and his AAU team showed up. Wooddale has a grand total of 11 wins and 53 losses over a 3 year period and as recent as 2 years they win ONLY 2 games!  3 years ago guess how many games this team won??? ZERO! In the 2017/18 season they won 9 games and got beat 90-51 in the first round of the district tournament.  Like I said, They couldn’t even beat a decent middle school team and the very next year (last year) they go 34-4 and win a state championship?  Now someone that’s a basketball guru down there in Memphis explain how this happens without illegal player movement and recruiting?  I’ll wait......

So tired of folks complaining man just play ball. 

16 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

So tired of folks complaining man just play ball. 

Yeah and we are all just as tired of Memphis cheating to win and T$$AA allowing it to happen. We’ve all heard the excuses and the reasons but that dog won’t hunt anymore. The days of saying the kid was homeless or moved to live with an Aunt or Uncle or Grandmama should be over. If a county school in this state gets 1 transfer in 10 years the governing body at T$$AA makes the kids parents jump through hoops to do it. Clearly Wooddale isn’t a basketball Mecca. When this hired gun runs out of kids to play they’ll go back to 0-21 and those state championships that were bought with Nike or Adidas money will still be tarnished. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

46 minutes ago, yankees8589 said:

Typically West, TN has the talent advantage in the state tournament. Middle and East TN has a decided advantage with the ref's. Just how it is. The margin for error with talent usually overcomes everything but not always. Coaching is usually a wash and even at the state tournament leve.

Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. The games are played you have a winner and loser. Nothing will change that or the outcomes. This isn't war and peace. This is about high school kids and getting to the highest level for each class of the state tournament. Someone has to win someone has to loose. 

It's a great accomplishment for every team that makes it  to the tournament.

As long as it’s done legally on a level playing field I agree. However that’s not the case. If Wooddale wins another state championship with Nike or Adidas money and recruits then it will be another black eye on high school athletics in this great state. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Dont take that whooping personally next week..you doing to much my guy...no disrespect to York but you gonna get them beat by 50 talking how you talking

York isn’t my team and I’m sure if the recruits can win by that amount I’d expect nothing less. It just makes it that much sweeter when a team like this gets beat. Proof that cheaters never win in the end. Remember that my guy. Wooddale should’ve manned up and played AAA once the new hired gun aka the coach was brought in. What subject does the head coach teach at the school? 

Edited by UCSportsFan

LOL..I will remember when Upperman lose...you wishing for downfall of kids...real class my guy..you dont know anything about that group or their coach. Are you also insinuating that if an inner city school gets good after years of struggling..they cheating? Really stereotypical my guy..not a good look on you...not surprised but not a good look.

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

LOL..I will remember when Upperman lose...you wishing for downfall of kids...real class my guy..you dont know anything about that group or their coach. Are you also insinuating that if an inner city school gets good after years of struggling..they cheating? Really stereotypical my guy..not a good look on you...not surprised but not a good look.

Negative I’ve never wished the rest would lose once Upperman was out. I promise you I’ll be SouthSides biggest fan if they beat Upperman. So you want the rest of us to believe they just magically went from 0-22/ 2-21/9-16 get beat down by 40 in the first round of the district tournament and the next year they are 34-4 state champs with same kids?  Put the pipe down and stop smoking that crazy stuff!  

Edited by UCSportsFan

55 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Are you saying MAHS in Single A cheating too..this their first yr ever in state...are you saying York cheating? 1st yr in state right?  They must have that Nike money too right?

See I see ya I got you bro I know what you doin now. Haha. Hey my man tell me something.... does Penny still have that shuttle service going???  Does it only stop at East and Wooddale?  Just curious......

B30EA451-4F01-47C1-BAF0-5C3553FE95D9.jpeg.30958cd1c1839ccb1b6d973fa56b1f18.jpeg

Edited by UCSportsFan