TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

12 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Negative I’ve never wished the rest would lose once Upperman was out. I promise you I’ll be SouthSides biggest fan if they beat Upperman. So you want the rest of us to believe they just magically went from 0-22/ 2-21/9-16 get beat down by 40 in the first round of the district tournament and the next year they are 34-4 state champs with same kids?  Put the pipe down and stop smoking that crazy stuff!  

Omg this is funny 

• Upvote 1

I would really like to chew the fat on this Memphis homeless declaring situation..... Honestly, I just do not have the time to do it. I do not have player in the tourney, but any rational person must admit this is suspect.... For some reason Memphis always gets pass on the rules and regulations from the T$$AA in all sports. It is almost like the governing body is afraid of them for some reason... I just do not get it.  

Coach said one time and I quote " we would rather come to your place and play because any money that is collected at the gate will never make the books. If you will pay our expenses we will come to your place. We would be much better off financially " 

This was football and not round ball but it is the truth. So much crazy, mysterious, explainable, and weird things go on in Shelby county schools.... 

Good luck to all the teams in the tourney. I am personally pulling for the Hawks! I grew up in Jackson TN and they have some really fine kids playing on their team. Also, their coach is a real class act. I personally, would love to see a SSHS vs Wooddale final.  

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Are you saying MAHS in Single A cheating too..this their first yr ever in state...are you saying York cheating? 1st yr in state right?  They must have that Nike money too right?

I don’t know anything about MAHS but the man is speaking facts in regards to Wooddale. They have Lawson and I can’t remember the kids name off the top of my head but there 2nd best player played where last year ??? It wasn’t Wooddale. This happens every year and it goes unchecked. I also agree with the other poster that talked about the refs at state. Girls and Boys tournament the further West you are the worse the calls!!!!! 

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Negative I’ve never wished the rest would lose once Upperman was out. I promise you I’ll be SouthSides biggest fan if they beat Upperman. So you want the rest of us to believe they just magically went from 0-22/ 2-21/9-16 get beat down by 40 in the first round of the district tournament and the next year they are 34-4 state champs with same kids?  Put the pipe down and stop smoking that crazy stuff!  

There's a school in Memphis that went 1-25 in the 2016/17 season. That one win, they won by one point.

In the 2017/18 season, they went 5-23

In the 2018/2019 season, they went 16-15

This year, they went an astonishing 29-4 and broke numerous school records.

Do you believe this school is cheating, too? Because what you said (what I indicated in bold) is very similar to this team.

Edited by TryNotToSuck

3 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I don’t know anything about MAHS but the man is speaking facts in regards to Wooddale. They have Lawson and I can’t remember the kids name off the top of my head but there 2nd best player played where last year ??? It wasn’t Wooddale. This happens every year and it goes unchecked. I also agree with the other poster that talked about the refs at state. Girls and Boys tournament the further West you are the worse the calls!!!!! 

His name is #3 Jalen Brown and he played at trezevant last year! He will attend a prep school for his senior season next year. I bet Lawson does the same! 

5 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

There's a school in Memphis that went 1-25 in the 2016/17 season. That one win, they won by one point.

Do you believe this school is cheating, too? Because what you said (what I indicated in bold) is very similar to this team.

Do not try to compare Wooddale to anyone else. Everyone knows what happened here and what continues to happen.  It’s time T$$AA stood up to schools like Wooddale and made them play by the same rules as the rest of the state has to. 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

His name is #3 Jalen Brown and he played at trezevant last year! He will attend a prep school for his senior season next year. I bet Lawson does the same! 

Why would he leave in his sr year when his dad is coaching and they have had success? Why do you care? No one beating the great Jackson SS this yr right? You probably hoping that happens though..Im sure...to the Upperman dude..I see through your comments my guy...I know what it is...I wont stoop down to what you doing here but you a sad dude. Your focus should SS

7 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I don’t know anything about MAHS but the man is speaking facts in regards to Wooddale. They have Lawson and I can’t remember the kids name off the top of my head but there 2nd best player played where last year ??? It wasn’t Wooddale. This happens every year and it goes unchecked. I also agree with the other poster that talked about the refs at state. Girls and Boys tournament the further West you are the worse the 

This MAHS first yr ever making state...and Houston...are they cheating too? Trust me...its checked...the most snitching in the state goes on here. I used to coach...trust me..many many phone calls go to TSSAA every year and they get checked. Lawson dad work at school and so does Brown dad who actually lives 3-4 mins from the school. My guy lives across the street from them and his daughter attends Wooddale as well. 

6 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

What school is that? The lenghts these dudes go to..crazy but we gotta make excuses..just in case we lose....if you win, our kids worked really hard, they lose to them...they cheated..

22 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Why would he leave in his sr year when his dad is coaching and they have had success? Why do you care? No one beating the great Jackson SS this yr right? You probably hoping that happens though..Im sure...to the Upperman dude..I see through your comments my guy...I know what it is...I wont stoop down to what you doing here but you a sad dude. Your focus should SS

Because he(Lawson) will not have any help! You are so soft(defensive) when someone stats their opinions about a Memphis team! First off I don’t give a rats butt if neither stays or go! I just heard it dude! And far as somebody beating the great Jackson South Side only time will tell! It hasn’t happened in 32 games so.... 

Edited by HawkGuy06

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I would really like to chew the fat on this Memphis homeless declaring situation..... Honestly, I just do not have the time to do it. I do not have player in the tourney, but any rational person must admit this is suspect.... For some reason Memphis always gets pass on the rules and regulations from the T$$AA in all sports. It is almost like the governing body is afraid of them for some reason... I just do not get it.  

Coach said one time and I quote " we would rather come to your place and play because any money that is collected at the gate will never make the books. If you will pay our expenses we will come to your place. We would be much better off financially " 

This was football and not round ball but it is the truth. So much crazy, mysterious, explainable, and weird things go on in Shelby county schools.... 

Good luck to all the teams in the tourney. I am personally pulling for the Hawks! I grew up in Jackson TN and they have some really fine kids playing on their team. Also, their coach is a real class act. I personally, would love to see a SSHS vs Wooddale final.  

SS and Wooddale is my pick