Loretto vs Hampton

mas1821

4 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

We are pretty big, strong, athletic, with a very good PG...  won state 2 yrs ago.  Have a team and a coach that is very experienced in big games.

If we are healthy, we are a lot to handle for anyone.

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

But I can't predict...  never seen y'all play...

Best of luck!

Coach been in a few big games against the talents of the old MM teams....But these boys haven't been there so it's really hard to say how they'll adjust. Guard play and post play isn't a weakness for us either. May be a decent game... Best of luck also 

14 hours ago, mas1821 said:

We are pretty big, strong, athletic, with a very good PG...  won state 2 yrs ago.  Have a team and a coach that is very experienced in big games.

If we are healthy, we are a lot to handle for anyone.

Loretto's PG is very good and they all move well without the ball...Tidwell (#2) is a match-up issue and there appears to be little hesitation with their game.

Seems the main cogs are upperclassmen, with the exception of #24, correct?

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Loretto's PG is very good and they all move well without the ball...Tidwell (#2) is a match-up issue and there appears to be little hesitation with their game.

Seems the main cogs are upperclassmen, with the exception of #24, correct?

24 Tabias Sirmones. He will keep getting better.  Father played football at Mississippi State, mother was a talented gymnast. (6'7)

And coach's son Brendan (both sophomores)

Xavier Young is a big asset off the bench. (Jr)

Shayler is a good 6'5 post that also comes off the bench (Jr)

Tidwell was Mr. Baseball last year and will most likely get drafted after this season.  He's an absolute athlete! (Sr)

Toby Glass, number 21, another super athletic kid.  Phenomenal hustler and one of our best defensive players. (Sr)

Amauri Young is my favorite to watch.  Best PG I can remember us having, ever. (Sr)

Edited by mas1821

3 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

24 Tabias Sirmones. He will keep getting better.  Father played football at Mississippi State. (6'7)

And coach's son Brendan (both sophomores)

Xavier Young is a big asset off the bench. (Jr)

Shayler is a good 6'5 post that also comes off the bench (Jr)

Tidwell was Mr. Baseball last year and will most likely get drafted after this season.  He's an absolute athlete! (Sr)

Amauri Young is my favorite to watch.  Best PG I can remember us having, ever. (Sr)

Yep, #20 is strong for his age...Mine is also a sophomore; matter of fact we have two sophomores that make a decent impact for us.....#21 a senior also? Starter?