State Tourney(s) vs. Corona Virus

panther14

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

From CDC website

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

4 hours ago, Unimane said:

Worldwide. 12,000 in the U.S. It turned out to be about as deadly as the regular flu.

You are making my point. Did you stop living your life when you found out a family member had the flu (which kills 10s of thousands Americans every single year)??

Did you stop living your life when the media modestly reported on the H1N1 virus (to protect the Obama admin) ??

I bet the answer to both are no!

So I ask you why the double standard by the media? It’s obvious, open your eyes snowflake.

Edited by MrMiyagi
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

You are making my point. Did you stop living your life when you found out a family member had the flu (which kills 10s of thousands Americans every single year)??

Did you stop living your life when the media modestly reported on the H1N1 virus (to protect the Obama admin) ??

I bet the answer to both are no!

So I ask you why the double standard by the media? It’s obvious, open your eyes snowflake.

Snowflake? You can't even understand basic time and dates, then compound it by thinking a point I made demonstrating how you were wildly incorrect somehow validates what you say?

And, "the media" made the WHO, CDC, world governments, epidemiologists, etc., etc. all act this way to what, get Trump? Blaming the media is always the laziest take, as is thinking the entire world simply runs in lockstep with them.

Dude, you wake up. This is a, potentially, serious problem and it isn't because CN tells us so.

25 minutes ago, Unimane said:

Snowflake? You can't even understand basic time and dates, then compound it by thinking a point I made demonstrating how you were wildly incorrect somehow validates what you say?

And, "the media" made the WHO, CDC, world governments, epidemiologists, etc., etc. all act this way to what, get Trump? Blaming the media is always the laziest take, as is thinking the entire world simply runs in lockstep with them.

Dude, you wake up. This is a, potentially, serious problem and it isn't because CN tells us so.

You quoted his reply, but didn't answer the question....

1 hour ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Do you also find it odd to be during an election year? I do. hmmm

yes

10 minutes ago, Unimane said:

Ask yourself one question: Does the media (ABC, CBS, CNN, etc) and world gov't powers hate this President? If you answer , "no", then you aren't paying much attention....It wasn't long ago ABC aired video of Turkey slaughtering the Kurds and said Trump was responsible. Remember that? Remember the video of overwhelming gun fire and devastation entitled "The Slaughter in Syria"? Yea, all that video was from a gun range in KENTUCKY! The major news agencies never stop their right out lying as do the Libs they worship....So, yea, after 1,000 examples of the major media flat our lying and misleading the whole world and the world leaders hanging on their every word, it's easy to believe they work together, against America, in a tight-nit group.

And Yes, this virus is a serious problem....Too bad the libs won't send a bill to fund this country without including monies for tax-payer abortions and other PORK spending they've wanted for decades....They really care about the American people.   :roll:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Unimane 

You didn’t  answer my questions, 2 valid questions.

Did you continue to live your life?

Why didn’t the media go into a frenzy when the same thing happened under Obama?

Since you couldn’t answer those, maybe you can answer this.

Would you rather all Americans continue with economic success and have a job even if they have to start at the bottom 

OR

send 8 million people back to food stamps ?

Edited by MrMiyagi
  • Like 1

And Yes, this virus is a serious problem....Too bad libs won't send a bill to fund this country without including monies for tax-payer abortions and other PORK spending they've wanted for decades....They really care about the American people.   :roll:

UNIMANE: That would be Nancy Pelosi in case you didn’t get the hit on your FB.