Upperman vs Westview

sportslover88

On 3/14/2020 at 4:41 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

Thank you WestTnFootball. Greenfield has the best team possibly in the state all classes. Most people who are unbiased will tell you that. Its really an unbelievable team. 

Gibson County beat Westview at Westview and Greenfield had Gibson County 40-15 at halftime at Gibson County. It ended up 29 but could have been 40 pt game.

Union City beat Westview and Greenfield beat Union City by 40 at Union City and the second game against Union City was 56-14 at halftime.

So please dont ever say Westview would beat Greenfield this year. They played this summer and Greenfield won easily. I know this new Westview poster is running Greenfield down on every thread.  TNSPORTS1234, Hes been a member on Coach T since Monday and just trying to start things on every thread.

Westview would BEAT greenfield this year. Show me where greenfield beat Westview.. Id like to see the numbers.

Just now, Greenfieldfan said:

Khali
don’t let this kid upset you. He’s trashed everybody but Westview this week. Been a poster for a week and knows everything.  He hides behind a screen name and tries to start drama. 

Oh I didnt know I needed to be on coach t longer to know the game of basketball lol. Sometimes the truth just hurts.

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Khali
don’t let this kid upset you. He’s trashed everybody but Westview this week. Been a poster for a week and knows everything.  He hides behind a screen name and tries to start drama. 

He is the worst kind of fan apparently talking trash knowing these games will probably never be played. I won’t predict any scores but I know what kind of girls Macon has if they lost 50-0 to WV, Upperman or Nolensville.

They proved that when Baxter was hit by the Tornado and they stepped up to help out a rival. That is what makes real champions not some trophy or some random fan wanting to get under people’s skin!!!!!

4 hours ago, TNSPORTS1234 said:

Westview would BEAT greenfield this year. Show me where greenfield beat Westview.. Id like to see the numbers.

LMAO Get off the crack and get you some help. Westview would be lucky if they could keep it a 20 point game. They scrimmaged each other in November and couldnt even break Greenfields press till the Coach pulled them out of it.

1 hour ago, AllVolHere said:

LMAO Get off the crack and get you some help. Westview would be lucky if they could keep it a 20 point game. They scrimmaged each other in November and couldnt even break Greenfields press till the Coach pulled them out of it.

Show me the numbers then.. screenshot? website?... I like some good crack

6 hours ago, TNSPORTS1234 said:

Show me the numbers then.. screenshot? website?... I like some good crack

I was there and saw it with my own eyes! Bucky was goin crazy..... swapping out girls left and right and couldn't fix it. They have been really lucky that they haven't seen anything like it since. Easy to see Westview Is gonna fall off a bit when Yancey and Callins graduate. There goes the ball handling with those girls.