You Pick the State Champion

SportsWestTN

With the TSSAA suspending championship play, who knows if/when/how we will get champions named. Since the CoachT message boards seem crown people champions throughout the year anyway, why not go ahead and have some fun now?

Who do you think was the best team in the state in a specific classification? Make your case!

Edited by SportsWestTN

17 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

A Champiionship Game:

Greenfiled v. Loretto (winner- Loretto)

AA Championship Game:

Westview v. Macon County (winner- Macon County)

AAA Championship Game:

Arlington v. Whitehaven  (winner- Whitehaven)

Those are my pics. 

I would somewhat agree.  I haven't seen Macon County. I may have picked Westview. Without seeing Macon County that just a guess,  since GC played Westview. Westview is good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gcfan2 said:

I would somewhat agree.  I haven't seen Macon County. I may have picked Westview. Without seeing Macon County that just a guess,  since GC played Westview. Westview is good.

Macon County was the best team i saw all year. It wasn't even close. I have seen Stone Memorial and Bradley to name a couple of good teams i saw. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smalltownguy1966 said:

I'm glad this topic is about ones personal opinions.  For in real time there's no way one will really know who's the best, being as if the games aren't being played.

Just like the NCAA tournament. It is all about who is good at the Glass House when it counts!!

Class A state champions 

Clarkrange 

Class AA State Champions

Macon County

Class AAA State Champions

Stone Memorial 

After watching all the teams play at the state tournament these 3 were clearly the best in each classification. With Macon County being the best overall team in the tournament.  But for what it’s worth I hope they play the games and if Greenfield wins I’ll be the first on here to congratulate them and my friend Greenfileldfan!!

Clarkrange is by far the favorite for 2021 as long as planet earth is still here. Oh wait I’ve read the Bible so I know for a fact the Coronavirus won’t take us so we should be God willing!

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Macon County was the best team i saw all year. It wasn't even close. I have seen Stone Memorial and Bradley to name a couple of good teams i saw. 

Macon is 6-0 vs teams still playing in the tournament.

The next best is Greenfield at 3-0

Arlington is 1-0

Stone Memorial is 1-1

Whitehaven is 0-1

Lebanon is 0-0

Upperman is 0-4

Nolensville is 0-0

Westview is 0-1 

Clarkrange is 1-3

Gibson Co is 1-2

Loretto is 0-1

this is just to point out the strength of schedule that teams have played I could also note that some of these teams played and lost to Ensworth and Hamilton Heights. Greenfield also beat Trinity Christian.

My rankings are 

Greenfield 

Clarkrange

Loretto/Gibson Co

AA 

Macon

Westview

Upperman

Nolensville

AAA

Arlington

Lebanon

Stone

Whitehaven

I have seen 4 of these teams play Macon, Upperman, Clarkrange, Stone

Macon is by far superior to the other 3. 

Edited by Khall555