You Pick the State Champion

SportsWestTN

With the TSSAA suspending championship play, who knows if/when/how we will get champions named. Since the CoachT message boards seem crown people champions throughout the year anyway, why not go ahead and have some fun now?

Who do you think was the best team in the state in a specific classification? Make your case!

This post is just perfect to piss a bunch of people off and  start arguments. As a a parent of a senior who is affected by this, I just want to saw I am sorry for each and everyone of these heartbroken athletes who lost their chance to go and shine at what they love. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ucdad said:

This post is just perfect to piss a bunch of people off and  start arguments. As a a parent of a senior who is affected by this, I just want to saw I am sorry for each and everyone of these heartbroken athletes who lost their chance to go and shine at what they love. 

My post is intended to be a light-hearted post during a time when the board and news is filled with corona talk. On other threads, I've discussed how much this situation stinks. What stinks the most is that unless something changes quickly, some deserving teams are going to be robbed of the opportunity to rightfully claim a state championship. I don't think their accomplishments should go unnoticed in the record books. 

14 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

My post is intended to be a light-hearted post during a time when the board and news is filled with corona talk. On other threads, I've discussed how much this situation stinks. What stinks the most is that unless something changes quickly, some deserving teams are going to be robbed of the opportunity to rightfully claim a state championship. I don't think their accomplishments should go unnoticed in the record books. 

I understand. This is just very disappointing for everyone. 

It was going to be some good games! 

2nd round games East Nashville versus South Side would have been a good game! If Pearl Cohn would have gotten pasted Sullivan South(I hear they are tough) I haven’t seen film on them. 

Wooddale versus Pearl Cohn in 2nd round would be the game of the year. I say give me Pearl Cohn in a thriller! I believe PC versus South Side in the championship! Give me SS in another close one South Side 65 PC 61! 

South Side wins 2nd gold ball! Imo 

Edited by HawkGuy06

36 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

It was going to be some good games! 

2nd round games East Nashville versus South Side would have been a good game! If EN would have gotten pasted Sullivan South(I hear they are tough) I haven’t seen film on them. 

Wooddale versus Pearl Cohn in 2nd round would be the game of the year. I say give me Pearl Cohn in a thriller! I believe PC versus South Side in the championship! Give me SS in another close one South Side 65 PC 61! 

South Side wins 2nd gold ball! Imo 

EN and Sullivan are on opposite sides of bracket LOL