FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

18 hours ago, Joyful94 said:

A NFHS streaming subscription  cost $70 per year. 50% of that money goes to the NFHS. So only $35 goes to the school per subscription (that the whole family can watch) goes to the school. Thats not alot of income for schools when compared to an entire family purchasing tickets for the games over the course of the season.

not saying I'm for that, just saying it is being discussed

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Fans should be able to attend. If a world wide protests are going on then I think a town can enjoy a Friday night football game 

We need to act and be treated like a FREE Country again.This makes me sick.100's laying on each other in a protest and we have to be counted to go into a freaken store SMH!

On 6/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, team69 said:

So you think it's a scam? 40,OOO more deaths in 4 1/2 months than the whole 10 years of the Viet Nam war. I know 3 people who have had it, 2 died and the other said he was so sick he wanted to die. Calling it a scam might be just a little over the top.

The flu kills more and also kills kids. 0.03% IFR. a million people crammed downtown in Philly over the weekend. It's over. Wake up.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2020 at 12:45 PM, GeneralForrest said:

The flu kills more and also kills kids. 0.03% IFR. a million people crammed downtown in Philly over the weekend. It's over. Wake up.  

Explain to us how a million people in Philly makes this a scam? Give us your data on flu deaths vs covid deaths since February. Grow up!

Edited by team69

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Explain to us how a million people in Philly makes this a scam? Give us your data on flu deaths vs covid deaths since February. Grow up!

Over 60% of the deaths from this were people in nursing homes.  There has been a spike in cases but none are serious.  Only one person was admitted to the hospital in Texas last week even though more cases were reported there.