FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

52 minutes ago, team69 said:

Soon as they start making these kids get tested its going to shock alot of people. 

I wonder about that, not saying you are right or wrong but reading alot I have found alot of the spikes in cases are due to people being checked in a whole. Example if you tested 30 people ona Friday and 3 people had it then you have a 10 % infection rate. If you check 5000 Saturday and you come up with 500 it's still 10% however you can say there was a spike in cases of 497 people between Friday and Saturday. Just food for thought.

I believe some of the spikes in cases are due to more being tested. What I used was just a model.

Edited by Imthayeti

34 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I wonder about that, not saying you are right or wrong but reading alot I have found alot of the spikes in cases are due to people being checked in a whole. Example if you tested 30 people ona Friday and 3 people had it then you have a 10 % infection rate. If you check 5000 Saturday and you come up with 500 it's still 10% however you can say there was a spike in cases of 497 people between Friday and Saturday. Just food for thought.

I believe some of the spikes in cases are due to more being tested. What I used was just a model.

Good point. We need all of the facts to know at least most of the story.

40 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Good point. We need all of the facts to know at least most of the story.

Limit contact sports with a requirement or substantial likelihood of routine close contact

• This does not apply to collegiate or professional sports conducted under the rules or guidelines of their respective governing bodies and does not prohibit training or otherwise practicing the elements of such sports that do not involve close contact with persons;
  • New Exucutive order 50.Extended till Aug 29th.
Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

New order just passed.Fall football not looking good!

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says if there is No football, they will be No TSSAA anymore. TSSAA can not survive without the feuding!  So you figure the rest out! 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/06/18/tssaa-high-school-athletics-association-receives-paycheck-protection-program-money/3213529001/

They can survive for a while like this!Fall football isnt looking good right now.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Who's liability? So certain businesses or organizations are liable if someone catches an illness there? Others are exempt?  Has an organization ever been held liable for a person catching the flu and being hospitalized 

Whoever makes the call will be liable. If you let a kid drive your car and you know the brakes are bad and he wrecks because of it your liable. Maybe they could get the parents to sign a waiver I don't know. The flu has never shut the country down before has it? The minute they ordered  mandated shutdowns put this in another category. 

16 minutes ago, team69 said:

Whoever makes the call will be liable. If you let a kid drive your car and you know the brakes are bad and he wrecks because of it your liable. Maybe they could get the parents to sign a waiver I don't know. The flu has never shut the country down before has it? The minute they ordered  mandated shutdowns put this in another category. 

So this is an extra special virus with its own rules? So if I catch coronavirus in Walmart do I sue the local manager or the executive director who gave the call? Do you really think someone is going to sue Nashville Shores for the coronavirus exposure? How exactly do you think someone is going to prove in a court of law where they were infected?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

So this is an extra special virus with its own rules? So if I catch coronavirus in Walmart do I sue the local manager or the executive director who gave the call? Do you really think someone is going to sue Nashville Shores for the coronavirus exposure? How exactly do you think someone is going to prove in a court of law where they were infected?

Its the only virus in my lifetime thats had rules applied to it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Salem said:

For the record no fan wants them to play more than me. 

18 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

We can have abortions, crawl all over each other to tear down a statue, paint black lives matter on the streets, barricade ourselves in a few blocks in a city all without consequence, but we can't play high school football in a small town on a Friday night......hmmm

If they held the elections next week we would play.

• Like 2