FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

On 6/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, ecu said:

Hard to remove him when Democrats were behind the hoax. 

Said there were o contacts from him or anyone in his campaign with Russia,turns out there were 100's. But we the people can't see it. They hide ton's of junk from the public and say its Classified.  911 may have been the biggest cover up job in history. Guess who Bush hired for the FBI  at the time. None other that Muller.  Think I'll name him ,the great cover up artist.

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, Imthayeti said:

Dems have tried to remove Trump for years with one false accusation after another.

Yeah they say his campaign was talking to a bunch of Russians, Dang ,they were right. Trump is nothing but a con artist and a puppet to the real people that run things. 

Now he says he looks like the LONE ranger with his mask, Wish he and Tonto would ride off into the sunset.

Edited by pujo
jhghjgj
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah they say his campaign was talking to a bunch of Russians, Dang ,they were right. Trump is nothing but a con artist and a puppet to the real people that run things. 

Now he says he looks like the LONE ranger with his mask, Wish he and Tonto would ride off into the sunset.

I'd take whatever you want to call Trump over anything Democraps have to offer any day. Hillary? Seriously? Now you have a candidate who when can manage to put a serious sentence together forgets what hes talking about lol. Here's a good video on Biden, however we may never know what he as talking about. At the very least I don't think he lied in this video.

https://youtu.be/0IrZXz_22rk

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'd take whatever you want to call Trump over anything Democraps have to offer any day. Hillary? Seriously? Now you have a candidate who when can manage to put a serious sentence together forgets what hes talking about lol. Here's a good video on Biden, however we may never know what he as talking about. At the very least I don't think he lied in this video.

https://youtu.be/0IrZXz_22rk

Did he talk about all the air fields we shut down during the Revolutionary war or how Andrew Jackson was so mad about the civil war. You're cat is a total NUT. I'll not waste the time and effort to vote for either one of these cats, They are one and the same,its called Government. Just one big crooked mess. I would much rather have Biden or  just about any other human alive than this egotistical nut. We'll get who the big cats wants us to regardless. Bet a million dollars people in the know could give you the results now. In a true democracy Clinton one the last one. We the people voted her in.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Did he talk about all the air fields we shut down during the Revolutionary war or how Andrew Jackson was so mad about the civil war. You're cat is a total NUT. I'll not waste the time and effort to vote for either one of these cats, They are one and the same,its called Government. Just one big crooked mess. I would much rather have Biden or  just about any other human alive than this egotistical nut. We'll get who the big cats wants us to regardless. Bet a million dollars people in the know could give you the results now. In a true democracy Clinton one the last one. We the people voted her in.

Been a good 4 years. Despite the evil lurking in the shadows known as Democraps.

35 minutes ago, pujo said:

What in the heck is good, the country on welfare or this stupid mess going on. You can have it. You are easy to please lol

Now that Donald Trump has been president for three years, what has changed? Here are some things that can be measured:

• The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century.
  • The economy grew more slowly than Trump promised — at a 2.1% rate most recently.
  • Stock prices hit record levels.
  • Household income grew; poverty decreased, and paychecks grew 2.5% after inflation.
  • Home prices reached record levels; homeownership increased.

I will also take 4 more years of this!

Must be some old Dem feeding you numbers.These are facts.What os going on now has 0 to do with his time as a President.Other than the "Foundation you asked about trying to run him out of office".All this crap we are going thru stems from THEM not being able to impeach him put of office.So what do you do.RUIN the economy,Shut America down because he had us making money.Americans are happy as long as we make money.It is what it is.

Edited by orngnblk

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Now that Donald Trump has been president for three years, what has changed? Here are some things that can be measured:

• The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century.
  • The economy grew more slowly than Trump promised — at a 2.1% rate most recently.
  • Stock prices hit record levels.
  • Household income grew; poverty decreased, and paychecks grew 2.5% after inflation.
  • Home prices reached record levels; homeownership increased.

I will also take 4 more years of this!

Must be some old Dem feeding you numbers.These are facts.What os going on now has 0 to do with his time as a President.Other than the "Foundation you asked about trying to run him out of office".All this crap we are going thru stems from THEM not being able to impeach him put of office.So what do you do.RUIN the economy,Shut America down because he had us making money.Americans are happy as long as we make money.It is what it is.

Good post hes been good for America, not so much for the Dems.