FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

On 7/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, pujo said:

Don't have a clue who to blame for this , its the way its been handled , lets not pretend we didn't hear straight out of the horses mouth that this was just a democratic hoax and there was 15 cases that would just go away.   Still swearing its just going to disapear. You people see the same news I do. 

It is a political hoax for sure.  99.7 recovery rate. Much better than the flu.  

On 7/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Greatdefender said:

Truth be known, none of us everyday people know anything  about this. We all have our thoughts and theories, just way to many conflicting stories.  

35 minutes ago, pujo said:

Truth be known, none of us everyday people know anything  about this. We all have our thoughts and theories, just way to many conflicting stories.  

Very good point. I fear the senior football players will be disappointed this year and I truly feel bad for them

Edited by sum1uno

3 hours ago, pujo said:

True. Many answer are still yet to be answered, could the numbers be inflated some? I asked my local Doctor at my check up a couple weeks ago about it, and he’s in the believer that the flu is worse, but is only a seasonal sickness. He also stated the virus is with the common cold, but will stay around like the common cold unlike flu season. It’ll take a vaccine to get people and the higher ups to not fear this virus

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

True. Many answer are still yet to be answered, could the numbers be inflated some? I asked my local Doctor at my check up a couple weeks ago about it, and he’s in the believer that the flu is worse, but is only a seasonal sickness. He also stated the virus is with the common cold, but will stay around like the common cold unlike flu season. It’ll take a vaccine to get people and the higher ups to not fear this virus

Been a lot more deadly than the flu if you believe the #s.  I don't believe hardly anything out of the news from either side. Intelligent people can't look at this in total opposite views. Its either a real problem or its nothing. Looks like we may have State run media like other countries. Its all sickening to me.Think our Country is in big trouble. For my part ,its fine,for our children and grand children, I cringe. I don't believe we have 2 parties at each others throats, I think we have one bunch with the same agenda. Professional Wrestling at its finest. This election will be ONE CRAZY MESS ,just another way to divide us as they laugh at our ignorance. Sad business.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Very good point. I fear the senior football players will be disappointed this year and I truly feel bad for them

One more thing,  think most of us has kept up with this from the start, I can't remember Trump telling the truth about any of this even once. Could someone help my memory.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Greatdefender said:

Trump said today ,if we had not handled this so well,we could have had 2 or 3 million deaths. Is he part of this political thing you speak of.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Trump said today ,if we had not handled this so well,we could have had 2 or 3 million deaths. Is he part of this political thing you speak of.

While praising the US response to the outbreak during a Fox News town hall, Trump said, "That's one of the reasons we're successful, if you call losing 80 or 90,000 people successful."
"But it's one of the reasons we're not at the high end of that plane as opposed to the low end of the plane," the President continued.
When pressed on his shifting estimate, Trump conceded, "I used to say 65,000 and now I'm saying 80 or 90 and it goes up and it goes up rapidly."

And we are at 135k and having 800-900 deaths a day right now. I heard them say the other day that anything under 200k would be successful.

Gotta keep raising that bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1