No Cancellation

mas1821

3 hours ago, mas1821 said:

State Tournaments are not canceled. TSSAA working with CDC, TN health and the governor of TN. Could be may 11th week...that is not definite. They are working to let us finish!

•  
  •  

How's this gonna work out with many playing baseball? You all have a stud on the court that's also going D1 baseball. When will the baseball players be able to practice for basketball and get away for games? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

How's this gonna work out with many playing baseball? You all have a stud on the court that's also going D1 baseball. When will the baseball players be able to practice for basketball and get away for games? 

It's all up in the air.  Had he performed this year like he did last year, he could be a first round pick in the draft.

It's all about closure...  to be honest, no team will be as prepared in May as they would have been this past week...

Everyone wants closure, and TSSAA seems to be aware of that...  at least they're trying.

15 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

It's all up in the air.  Had he performed this year like he did last year, he could be a first round pick in the draft.

It's all about closure...  to be honest, no team will be as prepared in May as they would have been this past week...

Everyone wants closure, and TSSAA seems to be aware of that...  at least they're trying.

I just don't see baseball coaches, hoping for conference and even state titles, being too giving of their players and allowing them to practice and play basketball....But, heck, there may not be any sports played the rest of this year! 

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I just don't see baseball coaches, hoping for conference and even state titles, being too giving of their players and allowing them to practice and play basketball....But, heck, there may not be any sports played the rest of this year! 

You are probably right. Let's hope curve levels off and we can get back to normal.