Lance Mcallister resigns at McKenzie

rebelman101

19 hours ago, footballover said:

She hadn't passed the required state tests to be a teacher/coach last I heard.

She taught at McKenzie elementary for 5 years after you resigned from West Carroll. She could have coached at the high school level. Our high school baseball coach teaches 4th grade. 

There is solid talent on that team.  That group of freshman have the opportunity to be really good. I hope we do get someone who doesn't care what Mommy and Daddy is yelling at you, Isn't afraid to discipline, and can bond a team.  If they don't bond and get along, it doesn't matter if Kelly Jolley came from UT.  It was very clear at times this year there was some "Me" ball on the floor.

5 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

I’m talking about Molly not Anna. Molly was coaching when Bradford beat them the year Pioneer is talking about

That would have been the 2016 season. Got knocked out by Bradford in the first round of Region at West Carrol’s gym. Blonde headed young lady. I hadn’t seen her around. You say she is at Wayne County now?

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

That would have been the 2016 season. Got knocked out by Bradford in the first round of Region at West Carrol’s gym. Blonde headed young lady. I hadn’t seen her around. You say she is at Wayne County now?

Yes Coach Ashley and her husband (who assists her now) who was boys coach at Huntingdon at same time she was at West Carroll both are currently at Wayne County

19 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

There is solid talent on that team.  That group of freshman have the opportunity to be really good. I hope we do get someone who doesn't care what Mommy and Daddy is yelling at you, Isn't afraid to discipline, and can bond a team.  If they don't bond and get along, it doesn't matter if Kelly Jolley came from UT.  It was very clear at times this year there was some "Me" ball on the floor.

very true. Team drama :roll:. Some of the girls that kept  the pot stirring are seniors so maybe all the crap will stop. Need a passionate coach that is tough and can develop players. These next few years are our best chance to step and win the district (Huntingdon loses their 3 stars). If  we get the right coach in there and develops the players like he/she should, we will be tough to beat. 

27 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

very true. Team drama :roll:. Some of the girls that kept  the pot stirring are seniors so maybe all the crap will stop. Need a passionate coach that is tough and can develop players. These next few years are our best chance to step and win the district (Huntingdon loses their 3 stars). If  we get the right coach in there and develops the players like he/she should, we will be tough to beat. 

Coaches have got to see it too. They are not dumb. You can’t let that go. Got to nip that in the bud quick. Lot of stuff like that happens when coaches coach some players different than others. If you let them get away with it and don’t discipline it, prisoners start running the asylum.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, pioneer42 said:

Coaches have got to see it too. They are not dumb. You can’t let that go. Got to nip that in the bud quick. Lot of stuff like that happens when coaches coach some players different than others. If you let them get away with it and don’t discipline it, prisoners start running the asylum.

Agree.