Happy Valley 2020

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RebClone said:

UW how do you think our region will shake out this year? 

Im hoping to catch HV this week actually hitting in pads and running plays. I'm told we won't have any makeup scrimmages between now and the start of the season which isn't good at all. HV should atleast be solid with a returning QB, RB and 7 of 10 guys upfront. I noticed Hampton and SG were in the honorable mention top 10 for Friday Main Event. Those guys seem to think it's Hamptons to loose and the winner of HV vs SG gets the 2 seed. That might be accurate but time will tell I guess . 

9 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Can you read that online or do you have to order it ? 

Have to order it. I'm pretty sure they ask the coaches who might place where in their respective region. They also list probable starters and returning players. Its a  worthwhile read. 

Edited by Imthayeti

11 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Im hoping to catch HV this week actually hitting in pads and running plays. I'm told we won't have any makeup scrimmages between now and the start of the season which isn't good at all. HV should atleast be solid with a returning QB, RB and 7 of 10 guys upfront. I noticed Hampton and SG were in the honorable mention top 10 for Friday Main Event. Those guys seem to think it's Hamptons to loose and the winner of HV vs SG gets the 2 seed. That might be accurate but time will tell I guess . 

I believe due to all the cancelled scrimmages and Jamborees, alot of teams will be very sloppy first few games probably. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I believe due to all the cancelled scrimmages and Jamborees, alot of teams will be very sloppy first few games probably. 

This could be a crazy and very unpredictable year, tons of schools bordering out of state schools thats not gonna be playing are going to add  lots of kids. Teams that's not usually all that good could be loaded. Schools bordering NC will add a bunch of players, these good players are gonna play wherever they can.This year will be interesting to say the least.

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

This could be a crazy and very unpredictable year, tons of schools bordering out of state schools thats not gonna be playing are going to add  lots of kids. Teams that's not usually all that good could be loaded. Schools bordering NC will add a bunch of players, these good players are gonna play wherever they can.This year will be interesting to say the least.

Midseason or maybe before everyone should have it hashed out. Teams that had alot of underclassmen play last year will have some advantages early on at a guess.