Someone hit Griders over pass

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

You sure have a lot of data about those Alabama schools across the border. lol

I gots the interweb up hear, it's amazin! AHSAA make it easy (wish TSSAA had as much good stuff by team)

I was blue and gold - but all my kids wore / wear orange and black.

Edited by CougarDadx2

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple turd I garuntee I didnt hit Griders overpass.  Mine and Wendys van dont even come close to it.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Wendy doesn’t like you. No women likes you. You are a creep who has said some perverted stuff on these boards over the years. And yes you hit the overpass cause you are special and don’t know how to drive. But other than that hope your having a great day taco girl. :)

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Wendy doesn’t like you. No women likes you. You are a creep who has said some perverted stuff on these boards over the years. And yes you hit the overpass cause you are special and don’t know how to drive. But other than that hope your having a great day taco girl. :)

I think you and Roy secretly like each other. 

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

LRDAO... Purple turd you are full of mess.  I garuntee you Wendy likes me and I didnt hit that durn overpass of Griders.  Wendy and I have a old dodge caravan and it is not as tall as Griders overpass.  Wendy only got real mad at me once when I went to that last championship Grider played in and went out in Cookeville with some college girls.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

On 4/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

I gots the interweb up hear, it's amazin! AHSAA make it easy (wish TSSAA had as much good stuff by team)

one thing for sure...Alabama has their High school football history program site goin on......to bad that cant b sayed about TN's.....closest thing Tn high school football history got goin on is Roy and his sidekick magainze bout poles....and u might get last years history in it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 4/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

OMG . . . another Bridgepuke Tygger, lol.  Where is ZonePirate?

• 2 weeks later...