Milan New Stadium

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We used to do fireworks about a decade ago. TSSAA said school personnel could not do it on school property so we had to stop that. I believe Anderson co is done by private citizens on private property adjoining the stadium. That’s what we would have to do. 

I went to a game at Campbell County a few years ago and fireworks went off in the background and I thought it was a meth house explosion when it happened.

20 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I went to a game at Campbell County a few years ago and fireworks went off in the background and I thought it was a meth house explosion when it happened.

Lmao...Just like when we played I think smith county and the had a cannon go off. Now imagine all of us lol

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Are they doing take out orders at the Chow Wagon?

Yes. They have a drive thru. Also you can call in your order and go to the walk up window and pick it up. Lee’s Chicken is still  rockin’ and rollin’ too. They built a new one several months ago and it has a double order board drive thru. Makes things a lot faster. 

On 4/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, bglass said:

I know y’all don’t want no more of Covington!!  We gave one away this year. Dominated game except on scoreboard.

And that’s how the cookie crumbles. One small mistake can separate two great teams. Now....you can substitute your players for Memphis University players. We coming win lose or draw and not gone back down! Never have and never will.

Edited by FBfan26