Milan New Stadium

15 hours ago, cofo said:

Cov scored on the opening kickoff and was shut down the rest of the game...and Cov "dominated?"...Teddy's one and only "signature win"....14-11 in 2 years with all that talent won't cut it in  Milan...I thought it was a mistake to hire him with no HC experience...and unlike a racist school board member in Milan....I don't care if he were pink with blue stripes...he didn't get the job done....

I was talking about when we played PC — Einstein 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

On to more serious stuff right now, is the Chow Wagon open inside right now or doing taking home orders?

Passed by a few days ago and inside was closed. However they have a few tables outside. They were letting people walk up to the window and get their food and sit outside. Of course drive thru was open. 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 8:05 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not much to talk about now. Just wanted to share with everyone. Work is well underway. When finished it will be something all Bulldawg supporters can be proud of. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/victorparkins/status/1242502266495647745

Will the total number of seating be more or less than the old stadium?

39 minutes ago, SHHS87 said:

Will the total number of seating be more or less than the old stadium?

I have not seen the number. But it is my understanding that the new stadium will be very similar to Dyersburg’s current stadium. Even the same firm is constructing it. If that is the case I would say the seating capacity would be much bigger. 

41 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yea, that guy is in an idiot. You would think they could find someone better than that loser to do it. 

Don't take it too seriously, I almost cried laughing too because our announcer did the exact same thing when he first started... our program was new and he stepped up when nobody else would. Many years later, and he's turned out to be one of the most beloved and relevant members of our little Black and Gold family. We are very blessed to have him, and I know that he feels likewise about the rest of us, especially the kids. If you do the job for the reasons that ours does, you're more appreciated than you might believe.

8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Don't take it too seriously, I almost cried laughing too because our announcer did the exact same thing when he first started... our program was new and he stepped up when nobody else would. Many years later, and he's turned out to be one of the most beloved and relevant members of our little Black and Gold family. We are very blessed to have him, and I know that he feels likewise about the rest of us, especially the kids. If you do the job for the reasons that ours does, you're more appreciated than you might believe.

He really is a loser, they should find someone else to do it. 

I do not take it personally, promise. Especially considering who it came from. When I first started doing it I was shameful. I went back and listened to one of them a few years ago and I was honestly embarrassed. I feel like I have gotten better and I get lots of love from family members and players. I certainly do it because I love our program and kids. It for d!@$ sure isn't the money. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

He really is a loser, they should find someone else to do it. 

I do not take it personally, promise. Especially considering who it came from. When I first started doing it I was shameful. I went back and listened to one of them a few years ago and I was honestly embarrassed. I feel like I have gotten better and I get lots of love from family members and players. I certainly do it because I love our program and kids. It for d!@$ sure isn't the money. 

I have heard you on the radio several times. I think you do a great job. I just thought what the poster said was funny.