Milan New Stadium

21 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

He really is a loser, they should find someone else to do it. 

I do not take it personally, promise. Especially considering who it came from. When I first started doing it I was shameful. I went back and listened to one of them a few years ago and I was honestly embarrassed. I feel like I have gotten better and I get lots of love from family members and players. I certainly do it because I love our program and kids. It for d!@$ sure isn't the money. 

Didn’t realize you were into radio..

was it true that he said 55 yard line? 
In addition, what makes him so bad?

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You haven't heard bad until you have listened to an Alcoa game on radio. Even BC and slant would agree with me on that one. If our sheriff would take first time offenders and lock them up between 7.30 and 9.30 on Friday Night and make them listen to that for two hours they wouldn't be back.

Same with Covington u can listen to entire game and not know who’s winning!! Unless we’re playing Milan and then u know we’re winning—lol

19 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Where did Teddy P end up going? He said he had a lot of options.

Probably to consult a NAACP attorney about the obvious racist firing of him.....

Turns out, none of it was true. He go fired because he did not get the job done. Going 500 in Milan will NOT cut it. He got fired because he did not win. Not because he had a dark tan... 

He is an awesome guy, Christian, family man, and great coach. Just maybe not a head coach. I personally wish him luck and hope he finds happiness. 

19 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Probably to consult a NAACP attorney about the obvious racist firing of him.....

Turns out, none of it was true. He go fired because he did not get the job done. Going 500 in Milan will NOT cut it. He got fired because he did not win. Not because he had a dark tan... 

He is an awesome guy, Christian, family man, and great coach. Just maybe not a head coach. I personally wish him luck and hope he finds happiness. 

Good post. I agree with everything you said.