No Spring Football got ya down?

Hopefully we can provide a couple of hours of football talk for you.   Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat Thursday April 9th at 6:00 PM (Central Time) as we reveal our Preseason Top Ten in each of the six D1 classes.    We also plan to call all six coaches we've got at number one and get a little insight in to what they are doing to prepare for the upcoming season during this very unusual Spring suspension of football.  

I hope you guys will plan to join us.   You can click here to reach our channel and while logged into your "google" account, hit the subscribe button to our YouTube Channel.   There is no cost involved and you'll simply receive a notification anytime we go live with a broadcast.   We typically do a two hour show each week, so that provides YouTube with a means to track the popularity of all channels.

Here direct link to the upcoming show for next week.   Please navigate there and set your reminder so you can join the LIVE chat as we talk football next week!

Friday Main Event Spring Show

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Hopefully we can provide a couple of hours of football talk for you.   Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat Thursday April 9th at 6:00 PM (Central Time) as we reveal our Preseason Top Ten in each of the six D1 classes.    We also plan to call all six coaches we've got at number one and get a little insight in to what they are doing to prepare for the upcoming season during this very unusual Spring suspension of football.  

I hope you guys will plan to join us.   You can click here to reach our channel and while logged into your "google" account, hit the subscribe button to our YouTube Channel.   There is no cost involved and you'll simply receive a notification anytime we go live with a broadcast.   We typically do a two hour show each week, so that provides YouTube with a means to track the popularity of all channels.

Here direct link to the upcoming show for next week.   Please navigate there and set your reminder so you can join the LIVE chat as we talk football next week!

Friday Main Event Spring Show

Let me ask you a question. Is one of those six coaches your calling Grider? If so ask him when his durn overpass will be fixed so our boys can walk to practice.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Is one of those six coaches your calling Grider? If so ask him when his durn overpass will be fixed so our boys can walk to practice.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

If I reveal the Coaches, Roy, then I reveal my number ones...  Where is the fun in that?   I've already got 4 of them confirmed.   Still trying to decide between a couple of classes.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:27 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

Boy, I sure hope your wrong.   Not having baseball is bad, but losing football would be unbearable...

Gov Kemp called the 2019-2020 school year and is considering staying closed the rest of the year.

Edited by rlh