D Day is Wednesday

District12AA

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Why don’t you call TSSAA and apply for the job? I think he did the right thing. What harm did it do waiting? Lots of unknowns with this virus every day. 

Man don’t turn your anger at me. I said From the get go it was over. Again like I said A month ago. I hate it for the kids so bad. It’s just some of you parents are but hurt more than some of the kids. But that’s ok. Hope the Easter Bunny brought you some goodies Sunday. 

47 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man don’t turn your anger at me. I said From the get go it was over. Again like I said A month ago. I hate it for the kids so bad. It’s just some of you parents are but hurt more than some of the kids. But that’s ok. Hope the Easter Bunny brought you some goodies Sunday. 

Most people accepted it over a month ago that good possibility it was over. We got kids still been at it in Greenfield, GC and all over. No need to throw in wise cracks about “any one that had any sense.” You taking shots at lots of people with that comment. No need for it. Coaches, players, parents fans know it is officially over today. Kinda easy to say it ain’t a big deal when you don’t have a dog in the race. Kids are very upset about this.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Most people accepted it over a month ago that good possibility it was over. We got kids still been at it in Greenfield, GC and all over. No need to throw in wise cracks about “any one that had any sense.” You taking shots at lots of people with that comment. No need for it. Coaches, players, parents fans know it is officially over today. Kinda easy to say it ain’t a big deal when you don’t have a dog in the race. Kids are very upset about this.

You assume because I am TCA that I dont Have a dog in the race. Do you know what nephews I have??? No !!!  So no wise crack. Just a fact. The facts were there a month ago. You did not want to accept it. So again don’t turn your anger at me. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

You assume because I am TCA that I dont Have a dog in the race. Do you know what nephews I have??? No !!!  So no wise crack. Just a fact. The facts were there a month ago. You did not want to accept it. So again don’t turn your anger at me. 

I have made an unexpected return to the T today (usually crank it back up around football season) you’re so right, there is just no way there would’ve been a continuation of a tournament IMO. Now the big question is what happens in football and next years sports with the dead period roaming around in the summer. Some big decisions will be made, I just hope it’s the right ones for everyone involved to get the most out of their seasons. 

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

I have made an unexpected return to the T today (usually crank it back up around football season) you’re so right, there is just no way there would’ve been a continuation of a tournament IMO. Now the big question is what happens in football and next years sports with the dead period roaming around in the summer. Some big decisions will be made, I just hope it’s the right ones for everyone involved to get the most out of their seasons. 

Ok. Voice of reason. Since I am Usually football and I have Another Kid coming up now to high school. I see Football with  a shortened season.  I believe There will be a season but a shortened summer to prepare. Again I hate It for the kids but I believe There will be Friday night lights. 

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I want some Easter goodies! Hehe