Good read for next year possibilities

Goldenpride

On 4/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Southtowner said:

:-) ^

I just spoke to the Rocket Man's best friend.  Better known as The Stable Genius.  He said Sleepy Joe's football plan would never work since it doesn't include a 7th inning stretch, which he declared was unconstitutional anyway.  So if re-elected, The Chosen One would require all stadiums to convert to powerful UV stadium lights.  Every person attending the event would subsequently be inoculated with bleach , have their voting records checked and replace the cheese for the nachos & butter for the popcorn with yellow hand sanitizer.  Wait until Trump finds out that the FDA has now asked all manufacturers to make sanitizer taste bad.  < True Story.   ( I wonder why? )    

lol

22 hours ago, team69 said:

Unnecessary, once they plant that chip in your hand they will just zap you when you go thru the GATES. It will direct you to your designated seat which will be arranged by placing the asymptomatic together and the expendable (people on social security) together. Of course only if your admission fee is cleared from your checking account. The only drawback is that the Greenback folks want get to park their trucks around the field. 

:-)

On 4/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, team69 said:

Biden said if elected he would consider shortening Football to five innings. "This will allow less time to social distance" he says. He also said his Son is working on a deal with China to bail out any business or organization that Nancy deems worthy.  After the 97% administrative cost maybe there will be plenty of money left over for Mr. Childress.

I’m surprised Biden would remember he had a son

11 hours ago, ElGoat said:

I’m surprised Biden would remember he had a son

Come on man, he knows he has a son. Don't be ridiculous, he works in the, the, you know the thing. He once even, you know, when I was a little boy people would, here's the thing, if we would just listen to what the science says about washing our hands we could ... We need to save our democracy. 

You know the thing

35 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Come on man, he knows he has a son. Don't be ridiculous, he works in the, the, you know the thing. He once even, you know, when I was a little boy people would, here's the thing, if we would just listen to what the science says about washing our hands we could ... We need to save our democracy. 

You know the thing

Already scaring the weak minded about the Fall.Geez folks let's get back to being AMERICANS!

On 4/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Southtowner said:

:-) ^

I just spoke to the Rocket Man's best friend.  Better known as The Stable Genius.  He said Sleepy Joe's football plan would never work since it doesn't include a 7th inning stretch, which he declared was unconstitutional anyway.  So if re-elected, The Chosen One would require all stadiums to convert to powerful UV stadium lights.  Every person attending the event would subsequently be inoculated with bleach , have their voting records checked and replace the cheese for the nachos & butter for the popcorn with yellow hand sanitizer.  Wait until Trump finds out that the FDA has now asked all manufacturers to make sanitizer taste bad.  < True Story.   ( I wonder why? )    

I didn't know you knew Dennis Rodman . . .

On 4/29/2020 at 11:09 PM, Southtowner said:

I heard that Childress man and his Associates will pull a Trump and refuse to take their salary.

You get what you pay for.  :-)

And some times you endup with a 1977 AMC Gremlin . . . 2008-2016