Human Defecation about to hit the Rotary Oscillator

LTCB

11 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I wonder if the states who sale Mary Jane is having to make budget cuts for public schools or is everything ok...Don’t 80% of that money go to funding their schools?

They are maybe not as bad though.  They have much higher drop out rates and much much higher failure rates

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I wonder if the states who sale Mary Jane is having to make budget cuts for public schools or is everything ok...Don’t 80% of that money go to funding their schools?

3 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

They are maybe not as bad though.  They have much higher drop out rates and much much higher failure rates

You've heard of robbing Peter to pay Paul. In those states it's the Peter, Paul and Mary analogy. Robbing Peter to pay Paul because of Mary Jane. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll show myself out. :grin:

On 5/21/2020 at 4:04 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree. 

FYI, Knox County Schools just announced an expected $4.4 million budget reduction, due to loss of sales tax revenue. Granted, that's only ~0.9% of our overall budget, but it'll be interesting to see how other school systems handle this inevitability. I would think that some areas may take a bigger financial hit than others.

Interestingly enough, KCS plans to cover nearly half of that loss by cutting the fat at central office :lol:

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

FYI, Knox County Schools just announced an expected $4.4 million budget reduction, due to loss of sales tax revenue. Granted, that's only ~0.9% of our overall budget, but it'll be interesting to see how other school systems handle this inevitability. I would think that some areas may take a bigger financial hit than others.

Interestingly enough, KCS plans to cover nearly half of that loss by cutting the fat at central office :lol:

Local sales tax revenue loss will be felt all over the state and no doubt will be tough for many school systems to deal with. But you also have to remember that the governor is cutting funding for schools as well on a state level. Double edged sword. 

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

And Mnps just closed down 3 elementary schools to save 3mil

20 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

And Mnps just closed down 3 elementary schools to save 3mil

Lots of teachers will be out of a job this year. That’s why I stayed at the beginning of this thread coaches shouldn’t be too upset if they lose their supplements. It’s better than losing a job completely. Some pay is better than no pay. 

• Upvote 1