TSSAA ED says fate of high school football unknown as of now

hardtackle

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What number dictates-Minimal/Moderate/Substantial tho??

I think we should all just plan on them saying no to football then act surprised if we get it.:roflolk:There will have to be the same guidelines for all schools or I just dont see it happening.One school cant have a better opportunity than others.Right now the media panic is starting to spread again.Its just ridiculous at this point.

I think we should all just plan on them saying no to football then act surprised if we get it. I think that is what the governor/staff and TSSAA are doing to us. They are saying maybe/hopefully and then saying no!

When they pushed the cameras for schools. I said to myself, “they going to try to play with empty stands and make people pay for the broadcast”. Which will never work, just think if a kid gets hurt and gets taken to the ER. You would have to scramble to find that players parents. 

If you can open a city pool and let kids swim together. You can open up schools and let kids practice. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What number dictates-Minimal/Moderate/Substantial tho??

I think we should all just plan on them saying no to football then act surprised if we get it.:roflolk:There will have to be the same guidelines for all schools or I just dont see it happening.One school cant have a better opportunity than others.Right now the media panic is starting to spread again.Its just ridiculous at this point.

True....but 6 counties in tenn (sullivan and knox are 2) have their own health depts and therefore can make their own decisions on it. I do see your point though

I bet Childress is Negotiating with Gov Lee to exempt them like the pros and ncaa. But it’s probably Lee’s legal council that are delaying it. The executive order has to be amended correctly. Once the order goes through. Everything will start on time. That’s why they didn’t vote on a plan today. If they call a meeting in 2 weeks and vote on plan that means the negotiation failed.

2 minutes ago, mjuhb said:

I bet Childress is Negotiating with Gov Lee to exempt them like the pros and ncaa. But it’s probably Lee’s legal council that are delaying it. The executive order has to be amended correctly. Once the order goes through. Everything will start on time. That’s why they didn’t vote on a plan today. If they call a meeting in 2 weeks and vote on plan that means the negotiation failed.

it's already not starting on time... you miss that?

• CoachT locked this topic