TSSAA ED says fate of high school football unknown as of now

hardtackle

5 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

The panic pessimistic fear and negativity are rolling downhill yet again! Great leadership. Ignore the stats that matter and live in fear! At least until the election...

All about November! Wish people would wake up.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

I hate this but I am afraid this is going to get a lot worse with cancellations. 

I don’t necessarily disagree. This is beyond sad that fear and panic and politics have taken over our society. The stats prove we should not make these premature irrational decisions, yet they are happening and it’s negatively affecting us in so many ways. Our leadership in this country has never been so bad!!

Edited by sportsguy22

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

ACC delaying start of all fall sports until at least Sept

They are saying that it is starting to look like we will see all conferences delay the season and be playing in-conference only and without a postseason. Because there are situations where teams won't be allowed by state or school restrictions.

The Big 10 has already made the announcement. The Pac and Big 12 are expected to join them as early as tomorrow.

A handful of teams are expected to pull out as well. I've heard Stanford, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Rutgers, Wake Forest and USC all mentioned as teams that might cancel on their own.

Notre Dame is supposedly in talks to take a teams spot in conference play in either the Big 10 or ACC.

• CoachT locked this topic