Donovan's 2A decade review

HTV

13 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Not sure what we are supposed to do with this, but I enjoyed reading it. Forrest 8th, which surprised me. I figured for the decade they'd be Top 20.

They did have 3 GREAT teams though. 15, 16, and 19. Hung with the best in 2A, even though there were better teams that won Gold each of those years. 

Doesnt sound like you man, someone hack your account? Just messin with ya. Hows the rackets gonna be this year?

Edited by Imthayeti

13 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Goodyear leaving put a dent in that 

We are all open school zones Tide Nation,UC did nothing different than many other schools,the reason they was dominant is they played 1 and 2 A ball in a town off 10k population,huge talent pool. Goodyear cut the population by 3 I almost overnight! If you lived in Obiin county with UC and OC where would you wanna go ? I think UC will be down for a couple season and be back with a different brand of ball. I really have enjoyed this thread,great job to all!!!

ROLL TIDE 

THREE PEAT

On 6/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, Imthayeti said:

Doesnt sound like you man, someone hack your account? Just messin with ya. Hows the rackets gonna be this year?

haha we are gonna be down this year. some think bad. i think still playoffs. i am still mad about the last game and likely will be till i die. horrible what they did to our kids. we should beat Community, Loretto, Cascade. Have a shot against Moore Co. East Rob, Eagleville, Summertown, Lawrence. Likely lose to Lewis,  Portland,  Crazy to try to predict. Could be 8-2, could be 2-8. If community finally beats us 0-10. I dont see that happening tho. Also how does Eli manage without NickMac #6. Lots of questions. Up front on both sides too. Tremendous all region QB. We will see 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

haha we are gonna be down this year. some think bad. i think still playoffs. i am still mad about the last game and likely will be till i die. horrible what they did to our kids. we should beat Community, Loretto, Cascade. Have a shot against Moore Co. East Rob, Eagleville, Summertown, Lawrence. Likely lose to Lewis,  Portland,  Crazy to try to predict. Could be 8-2, could be 2-8. If community finally beats us 0-10. I dont see that happening tho. Also how does Eli manage without NickMac #6. Lots of questions. Up front on both sides too. Tremendous all region QB. We will see 

We as well could have a roller coaster of a year. Pretty hard schedule again for us this season.

Edited by Imthayeti

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

We are all open school zones Tide Nation,UC did nothing different than many other schools,the reason they was dominant is they played 1 and 2 A ball in a town off 10k population,huge talent pool. Goodyear cut the population by 3 I almost overnight! If you lived in Obiin county with UC and OC where would you wanna go ? I think UC will be down for a couple season and be back with a different brand of ball. I really have enjoyed this thread,great job to all!!!

ROLL TIDE 

THREE PEAT

I don’t know how true this is but I was told a long time ago there was ties with Goodyear and they used jobs to bring in families. I mean wouldn’t you take a job making really good money ?