Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

19 hours ago, ElGoat said:

When you can shoot it like Hampton could, there’s no limit as to how many shots one can take. 

Hampton was a great all around player.  From the times I saw her play she may have taken a lot of shots, but few were forced, and were in the context of the offense.  She is not a me-first player and always looked for her teammates as well.  She could be my point guard any time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, TryNotToSuck said:

South Side could very well be my pick (along with Westview). The Lady Hawks graduated 0 seniors off this years team. They also have a very good player returning off injury in Currie-Jelks. District is easy enough where they'll play but mainly sit out the second half of majority of their games. One team to watch out for in West Tennessee is Crockett County.

I saw her out a couple of weeks ago. At least I think it was her. She looks like she has grown a few inches and healthy. She was dressed like she had been playing

43 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I saw her out a couple of weeks ago. At least I think it was her. She looks like she has grown a few inches and healthy. She was dressed like she had been playing

South Side has the drive and that is what it takes. Man I have watched Gibson County and South Side many times and they are young wars I am telling you. They are NCAA Tournammet games. Watched them play Greenfield, Summertown.... they are one of the funnest teams to watch play and are the closest thing to replicating a boys game you will see. I hope and pray this virus decipates and sports comes back. So sad what is going on!!!

On 6/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, eastten said:

Grainger and Northview will be the obvious choices from East TN (let me clarify the MOST East so MC fans don’t get upset) :lol:

I agree Grainger and Northview at 1 and 2. I'm curious to see who 3 and 4 from the east are. The best team in district 1 next year should be Sullivan East. They could give em a game at the very least . 

• 1 month later...

In  single A, Clarkrange has to be the favorite and I think would have won it last year. I think it could be a Clarkrange vs Pickett County final. Clarkrange has everyone back and Pickett lost one starter but the two possible replacements will be as good if not better. Everyone else has lost players. Pickett fell apart the last few games last year, They had only lost to Clarkrange all year until losing to Gibson Co at the state tournament. Of course, upsets can always happen along the way, especially once the playoffs start. Did Macon County lose many? I think they would have won it last year in AA. Also, does anyone know why Dana McWilliams left Upperman for Cumberland County? That doesn't seem like a move up.