Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

On 1/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea that’s crazy! I said coming into this year Dyersburg will be a challenge for us this year. We returned all 5 starters plus the entire bench. So what 12 players with a lot of experience & we also got 1 of the best freshman in west tn. Hopefully we can stay healthy & look out Murfreesboro we coming! 

AA in West TN, right now, looks like South Side and Westview's to lose. I haven't seen anyone in South Side's district that can compete with them; and if Dyersburg can't upset Westview, I'd say the same for them as well. Would make for a fun region championship game, though.

32 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

AA in West TN, right now, looks like South Side and Westview's to lose. I haven't seen anyone in South Side's district that can compete with them; and if Dyersburg can't upset Westview, I'd say the same for them as well. Would make for a fun region championship game, though.

Yea region should & will be a great one! I can’t wait! 

6 hours ago, SportsWestTN said:

South Side will win their district tournament as will Westview, IMO. Dyersburg, IMO can’t play with these two.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, Charger64 said:

The good thing is that will be decided on the court for sure....

The first game is tomorrow night, I believe they will play each other 4 times this year. Central looks much improved this year. Meigs is still good but has struggled some, still looking for some players to step up on the bench. Should be a good one.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:21 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Who has seen Macon Co play? Are they that good? I seen the last 2 games they have lost by 20 or more. Was it just a bad game by Macon, or the other team got hot? 

Check on Upper Cumberland Reporter facebook page Tues.  They are live streaming the Macon Co vs Upperman game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimbo44 said:

Check on Upper Cumberland Reporter facebook page Tues.  They are live streaming the Macon Co vs Upperman game.

Macon is good but no where near as good as last year. When they play a team as good or better than them macon struggles. They might make a little noise but very little in the post season they just don't have the horse power as the last couple of years.

I agree.  Besides losing Carter, they also lost 3 other girls who played major roles in their success.  Hard to replace the experience and talent they lost, I may be wrong, but White had better have a great game plan or Macon could get ran out of the gym.  Upperman is better and as big or bigger at every position.  Not meant to ruffle any feathers, just my opinion.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, Charger64 said:

The good thing is that will be decided on the court for sure....

And they did. The game was never close. Meigs 62 Central 41 I think they will play 3 more times, and the winner of the region will have a chance but the loser will have a big hill to climb.

• Like 1