Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

1 hour ago, BallIsLife1 said:

@SportsWestTN @HawkGuy06 @pioneer42

What do you all know about Region 8AA?

I think Fayette Ware and Covington are the two teams left in that Region.

8AA is a joke this year! Look out for FW in about 2 years. The team starts all freshman, they win the middle school championship last year. The 2 bigs #15 & #24 are legit, but are freshman. I believe their point guard #14 is the fastest girl I have ever seen! If & when they get 1 shooter they will be trouble! If they stay together & stay healthy & get a shooter & of course keep developing 2022 2023 they will win state

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Covington has a good five and is pretty solid. Fayette Ware is talented but young I here. Covington and Westview plays similar styles at least when they play us. They are athletic enough to press and play fast but we seem to get in lower scoring half court games. Covington has a solid PG who will play in college and they also have a solid post so they are a quality team. 

Covington has a good 3! They are not deep at all! If you stop their post #15 is nice, #11 is a liability but has size! Their point guard I love her game(stop her from driving & she is average) Covington doesn’t have a constant shooter. And outside of Howard, they don’t have another ball handler. They are a decent team 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Covington has a good 3! They are not deep at all! If you stop their post #15 is nice, #11 is a liability but has size! Their point guard I love her game(stop her from driving & she is average) Covington doesn’t have a constant shooter. And outside of Howard, they don’t have another ball handler. They are a decent team 

I was being nice meaning they have a pretty good starting lineup and they don’t have much depth. Don’t think they can beat South Side or Westview but it won’t be easy for either of you. Fayette Ware I heard had some talent just not into full sync yet. Young potential. 

Edited by pioneer42

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

8AA is a joke this year! Look out for FW in about 2 years. The team starts all freshman, they win the middle school championship last year. The 2 bigs #15 & #24 are legit, but are freshman. I believe their point guard #14 is the fastest girl I have ever seen! If & when they get 1 shooter they will be trouble! If they stay together & stay healthy & get a shooter & of course keep developing 2022 2023 they will win state

Fayette Ware’s freshmen are who put out Martin Middle in the championship game last year defeating them by 2 points. Martin has one of the best 8th graders in the area this year and her joining Jada next year is going to be fun to watch! They played together Jada’s 8th grade year and play really well together 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I was being nice meaning they have a pretty good starting lineup and they don’t have much depth. Don’t think they can beat South Side or Westview but it won’t be easy for either of you. Fayette Ware I heard had some talent just not into full sync yet. Young potential. 

I got you lol 

17 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Fayette Ware’s freshmen are who put out Martin Middle in the championship game last year defeating them by 2 points. Martin has one of the best 8th graders in the area this year and her joining Jada next year is going to be fun to watch! They played together Jada’s 8th grade year and play really well together 

Yea they will be good! That was a great game 

• Like 1