Former Shelbyville HC now OC at Summit

4 hours ago, FYB said:

You drive through the parking lot looking at license plates?? That sounds pretty weird to me. Last time I checked, license plates are good for a year. People are allowed to move. This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen or read on a thread on coach t. You really seem to have it out for summit, which is hilarious because you haven't seemed to until they had some success and made it to the state championship game. You might want to do some more research, or know more facts before bashing an administration for their hiring process or what they think is important to a school. From what I've gathered, the kids and academics come first at every school in Williamson County, including Summit.  That's never going to change. Stop being bitter, and move on. 

I have always had a problem with schools that bend the rules.  I had that same problem when they were 0-10 under Keasler and now.  Especially since them overlooking the counties out of zone policy is hurting my school.  I don't need to drive through the parking lot when I know many of the families that go there.  Look at the facts and then you tel me that character and academics come first.

6 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I have always had a problem with schools that bend the rules.  I had that same problem when they were 0-10 under Keasler and now.  Especially since them overlooking the counties out of zone policy is hurting my school.  I don't need to drive through the parking lot when I know many of the families that go there.  Look at the facts and then you tel me that character and academics come first.

Umm...facts? There is no conspiracy going on in Williamson County schools. There are no rules being broken by anyone in this area. There isn't a school district more by the book than Willco. There aren't different rules for different schools within the district. Wow, are you dilusional. What facts do you speak of? 

I am not referring to Wilco I am referring to Summit.  In Wilco it is the responsibility of the individual school to make sure that kids live at the residence in Which they claim. At Summit there are dozens of kids that live in Maury County zones for Spring Hill or Columbia and go to Summit.  That is fact.  It is also fact and very well known about the coaches issue in and out of school.  It is also fact that the admin can be found at Jonathan's after football games tossing back a few. Now there is nothing wrong with that but given their position at the school one would think they would rethink their actions.  Educators should hold themselves to higher standards being as though they are looked to as leaders of kids IMO.  Also fact that they hired Palmer that has apparently had some questionable discrepancies .   I could go on and on.  So FYB before you call names like a 5 year old brat maybe you should check your info.  

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan

18 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I am not referring to Wilco I am referring to Summit.  In Wilco it is the responsibility of the individual school to make sure that kids live at the residence in Which they claim. At Summit there are dozens of kids that live in Maury County zones for Spring Hill or Columbia and go to Summit.  That is fact.  It is also fact and very well known about the coaches issue in and out of school.  It is also fact that the admin can be found at Jonathan's after football games tossing back a few. Now there is nothing wrong with that but given their position at the school one would think they would rethink their actions.  Educators should hold themselves to higher standards being as though they are looked to as leaders of kids IMO.  Also fact that they hired Palmer that has apparently had some questionable discrepancies .   I could go on and on.  So FYB before you call names like a 5 year old brat maybe you should check your info.  

Typing a sentence, then saying "that is a fact" after it doesn't make it a fact. LOL