3A Decade in Review

13 hours ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

I would have loved to see how the Road Runners would have done on the other side of the state the past 4yrs

i think a couple times it would have been Tornadoes vs Road Runners for it all

Maybe.  Austin-East had the offensive scheme to get there for sure.  Defensively and on Special Teams they weren't "great" by any means.  That's where they would run into trouble vs elite teams.  

20 hours ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

I would have loved to see how the Road Runners would have done on the other side of the state the past 4yrs

i think a couple times it would have been Tornadoes vs Road Runners for it all

It was in the works for next year we do a home and home but I guess that’s down the drain and for the record to my knowledge 3a or 4a we are Undefeated against chatt teams lol

Edited by FBfan26

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

from 2010-2019..............The 2018 Covington Team was the toughest team Alcoa  faced in a state championship game. Yes, CPA beat Alcoa 7-0, but Alcoa started a soph. QB that never had a starting snap. Next, toughest team but outside of this decade was the 2009 Milan Team. Serious talent! 

Yea Covington’s WingT offense is Tough especially when your kids haven’t played against or seen it in person.