Dead Period to be cancelled???

4 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

Or, they go on vacation at the beach and they bring the virus back to the team on July 6th.

The dead period is more likely to be an infection period than a healing period. Spending 7 days in FL or Gatlinburg next to many from all over the world is a great way to infect your team in July. 

6 hours ago, runtheball said:

University of Alabama  has 5 players test positive for Covid 19. This is not going to promote workouts continuing. 

Players don't start official team workouts in the SEC until June 8. Does complicate things though. Whatever happened to HIPAA?

Edited by Salem

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Congrats on having a young lady from Scotts Hill be selected as state Vice President for FFA. I hear she is an exceptional young person. 

Big accomplishment!!! I'm very proud of our Ag Dept. and FFA chapter here... the SH tradition in FFA goes back further than even when I was a student (long ago), and is still going strong. I'm sure that she will do us proud!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Big accomplishment!!! I'm very proud of our Ag Dept. and FFA chapter here... the SH tradition in FFA goes back further than even when I was a student (long ago), and is still going strong. I'm sure that she will do us proud!

Tid bit of info for ya I was Vice President of the Milan FFA chapter my sophomore year and President my junior and senior years. Showed hogs and sheep all 4 years and helped me earn my state FFA degree. FFA is an extremely positive organization for youth today and I am a huge advocate of it. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• 1 month later...