Tornado (Milan)

Everything is ok. Not necessarily a touch down that I know of. I personally saw a funnel cloud just north of Milan slightly past the elementary school. Same funnel cloud was spotted in Trenton on the way to Milan. Many posted pics on social media and even some shots on the local news channel 7. I personally think Milan has Alcoa nervous and some of the tornadoes (goons) came to check things out Lol. 

@BCsportsfan

@Throwdeslant

@throwdaslant

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Roy Dillard is a moron.

17 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Everything is ok. Not necessarily a touch down that I know of. I personally saw a funnel cloud just north of Milan slightly past the elementary school. Same funnel cloud was spotted in Trenton on the way to Milan. Many posted pics on social media and even some shots on the local news channel 7. I personally think Milan has Alcoa nervous and some of the tornadoes (goons) came to check things out Lol. 

@BCsportsfan

@Throwdeslant

@throwdaslant

Great news. I was watching the weather last night and they showed a funnel cloud picture sent in by the THP. The last thing any community needs right now is tornado damage.

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Great news. I was watching the weather last night and they showed a funnel cloud picture sent in by the THP. The last thing any community needs right now is tornado damage.

Yeah there were pics of that funnel cloud all over social media. It was huge. I stopped on the side of the road and watched go by off in the distance. You could see the clouds swirling different direction but it just never can all the way down. Could have been a very bad situation as it passed right by the elementary school in Milan. We were lucky. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...