Dan Hammonds resigns at Greeeneville

HTV

Congrats to my dawg and college teammate on the hire. Eddie is probably one of the best men that I’ve ever had a chance to have known in my entire life. Family man, and always been quiet but very respectful to anyone that he’s comes in contact with. He will do very well at Greenville. I’m a Cleveland fan but Greeneville just gained a new fan from afar. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Congrats to my dawg and college teammate on the hire. Eddie is probably one of the best men that I’ve ever had a chance to have known in my entire life. Family man, and always been quiet but very respectful to anyone that he’s comes in contact with. He will do very well at Greenville. I’m a Cleveland fan but Greeneville just gained a new fan from afar. 

And you’re a Maryville fan too :flower:

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

We shall see in the coming weeks. If this is true it was needed last year. This will completely change the offense for the better. 

No doubt in most people's minds that I've talked to . We didn't get the most out of our teams  capabilities as in years past.That unfortunately always falls mostly on one coaches head.I know one person that is very happy with the changes so far .

Edited by BatmanLives

7 hours ago, BatmanLives said:

No doubt in most people's minds that I've talked to . We didn't get the most out of our teams  capabilities as in years past.That unfortunately always falls mostly on one coaches head.I know one person that is very happy with the changes so far .

You now know 2. The offensive side of the ball is the biggest issue but that’s going to change. We have a new freshman slinger who’s going to be a baller very very soon imo