Dan Hammonds resigns at Greeeneville

HTV

20 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I expect Drew Gregg to get that and should better with the help of Baugh. But be on the lookout for freshman Slinger Corbin Cannon. That kid is a beast as a freshman 

Corbin is gonna be really good in the Future maybe the guy next year but he isn't ready just yet to Start varsity as a freshman. 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

If I'm Greeneville I'd like my chances next year. They had significant leads over Betsy in both games ( I believe 2 touchdowns ) yes of course they didn't finish it but they were good enough to be up. Betsy brings back their line but lose 2 very key playmakers in Maupin and Hughes. The gap between the 2 teams is razor thin IMO 

I'm pretty sure ETown has pretty much everything coming back except Maupin. Parker Hughes is back for his Senior year and will be a HUGE PLAYMAKER in the passing game for them.

On 6/25/2020 at 9:38 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

If Greeneville wanted to hire someone from outside the program, which I doubt will happen this late in the game, there’s an awfully good young HC at a 5a school nearby that I’d hire in a heartbeat. I’ll let everyone figure out who I’m referring to. Trust me, if Greeneville called he’d listen.

We are gonna see what kinda coaching job he can do this year that's gonna be a real test. The past 2 years he walked into the MOST Talent that place has ever had. I'd say he wont be staying around there to much longer o bet that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

I'm pretty sure ETown has pretty much everything coming back except Maupin. Parker Hughes is back for his Senior year and will be a HUGE PLAYMAKER in the passing game for them.

They do bring back almost everyone. All I'm saying is Greeneville had them by 2 touchdowns in both games and just didn't finish which is a credit to Elizabethton. I still think the margin is very thin between the 2. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, fredjones said:

Greeneville has cancelled its week one game with Powell stating that it would not be ready to play.  Story from WGRV also states that practice contact practice will not  be allowed to begin until 8/10

They will start season off 0-1. 

Edited by Djohnson
  • Sad 1