Sullivan North,South,Central

wow1029

10 hours ago, formerblazer said:

As we start looking toward this being a regular thing, is this the right plan to roll with?

I personally feel like the TSSAA should have left an option open for a spring season. I just don’t see certain school districts allowing some schools to play. Gonna be tough seeing other schools playing in a couple weeks while others have no idea if or when they’ll get to. Baseball coaches I have talked to were fine playing Into the summer. Would actually be better weather for baseball, starting end of April play through June. Much better than starting in February and early March. 

4 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

I personally feel like the TSSAA should have left an option open for a spring season. I just don’t see certain school districts allowing some schools to play. Gonna be tough seeing other schools playing in a couple weeks while others have no idea if or when they’ll get to. Baseball coaches I have talked to were fine playing Into the summer. Would actually be better weather for baseball, starting end of April play through June. Much better than starting in February and early March. 

It just feels really frustrating to see all these schools go through the process of getting ready when the season is going to be muddled by continuous cancelations.  What won’t be muddled? TSSAA getting that playoff money I bet.

9 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

That's too bad, I was really looking forward to our last game with South.    Assuming of course the new school does not run into any more issues....

whats the deal with south playing north greene.  i guess they want a easy jv game.